Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
marc at marc.homechoice.c
Guest
 
Posts: n/a

Old November 29th, 2000, 03:24 PM
  #1 Reply With Quote
demandred at skrill.org
Guest
 
Posts: n/a

Old November 29th, 2000, 03:29 PM
At 23:30 29/11/00 +0000, you wrote:
>For some reason I can't get the files to download, could someone tell me
>what I'm doing wrong? I can't even them listed in the e-list files section.

Are you looking here, or in ab-files?


--
'Not Colin' McAlister - License to Skrill
Email: demandred@skrill.org | Visit http://www.skrill.org/ today!
-----------------------------+------------------------------------
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain" - Robert Jordan's Wheel Of Time


-------------------------- eGroups Sponsor -------------------------~-~>
eGroups eLerts
It's Easy. It's Fun. Best of All, it's Free!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/36190/_/975540556/
---------------------------------------------------------------------_->

To unsubscribe from this group, email

armybuilder-unsubscribe@egroups.com
  #2 Reply With Quote
marc at marc.homechoice.c
Guest
 
Posts: n/a

Old November 29th, 2000, 03:49 PM
Well I folled the link that you put in the anouncement e-mail, (after
getting all of it that was cut off by my mail program) and it would start
downloading, but it never seemed to finish downloading, even an hour later,
hope that there is a problem and it's not just me being impatient, thanks.
Marc.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Colen 'Skrillboy' McAlister" <demandred@skrill.org>
To: ab@support.wolflair.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 11:29 PM
Subject: Re: [AB] Re VDR datafiles- HELP!!


> At 23:30 29/11/00 +0000, you wrote:
> >For some reason I can't get the files to download, could someone tell me
> >what I'm doing wrong? I can't even them listed in the e-list files
section.
>
> Are you looking here, or in ab-files?
>
>
> --
> 'Not Colin' McAlister - License to Skrill
> Email: demandred@skrill.org | Visit http://www.skrill.org/ today!
> -----------------------------+------------------------------------
> "Dovie'andi se tovya sagain" - Robert Jordan's Wheel Of Time
>
>
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, email
>
> armybuilder-unsubscribe@egroups.com
>
>


-------------------------- eGroups Sponsor -------------------------~-~>
eLerts
It's Easy. It's Fun. Best of All, it's Free!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/36190/_/975541774/
---------------------------------------------------------------------_->

To unsubscribe from this group, email

armybuilder-unsubscribe@egroups.com
  #3 Reply With Quote
marc at marc.homechoice.c
Guest
 
Posts: n/a

Old November 29th, 2000, 04:38 PM
Thanks for attempting to help Colen, but I figured it out, it was just me
being amazingly dense.
Yrs Marc
----- Original Message -----
From: "marc" <marc@marc.homechoice.co.uk>
To: ab@support.wolflair.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 11:56 PM
Subject: Re: [AB] Re VDR datafiles- HELP!!


> Well I folled the link that you put in the anouncement e-mail, (after
> getting all of it that was cut off by my mail program) and it would start
> downloading, but it never seemed to finish downloading, even an hour
later,
> hope that there is a problem and it's not just me being impatient, thanks.
> Marc.
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Colen 'Skrillboy' McAlister" <demandred@skrill.org>
> To: <armybuilder@egroups.com>
> Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 11:29 PM
> Subject: Re: [AB] Re VDR datafiles- HELP!!
>
>
> > At 23:30 29/11/00 +0000, you wrote:
> > >For some reason I can't get the files to download, could someone tell
me
> > >what I'm doing wrong? I can't even them listed in the e-list files
> section.
> >
> > Are you looking here, or in ab-files?
> >
> >
> > --
> > 'Not Colin' McAlister - License to Skrill
> > Email: demandred@skrill.org | Visit http://www.skrill.org/ today!
> > -----------------------------+------------------------------------
> > "Dovie'andi se tovya sagain" - Robert Jordan's Wheel Of Time
> >
> >
> >
> > To unsubscribe from this group, email
> >
> > armybuilder-unsubscribe@egroups.com
> >
> >
>
>
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, email
>
> armybuilder-unsubscribe@egroups.com
>
>


-------------------------- eGroups Sponsor -------------------------~-~>
eLerts
It's Easy. It's Fun. Best of All, it's Free!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/36190/_/975544702/
---------------------------------------------------------------------_->

To unsubscribe from this group, email

armybuilder-unsubscribe@egroups.com
  #4 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MTG datafiles emperor799 at bellsouth.n Card Vault 0 February 19th, 2004 12:31 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh Datafiles emperor799 at bellsouth.n Card Vault 3 June 11th, 2003 06:24 PM
Datafiles emperor799 at earthlink.n Card Vault 1 May 27th, 2003 12:40 AM
DBZ Datafiles for CV emperor799 at earthlink.n Card Vault 1 April 26th, 2003 12:56 PM
v.2 datafiles PJB1025 at aol.com Army Builder 2 August 3rd, 2000 06:30 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.