Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

adalast

Old November 16th, 2014, 08:00 AM
I am wanting to play a homebrew class that is heavily dependent on selecting traits to modify your character with. I am not sure how I would even do that for use in Hero Lab. I was thinking I could add the features with the permanent adjustments, but there appears to be no way. I suppose I could do it if I could figure out how to do job traits like the selective feats work and a whole lot of coding, but I am still getting my feet wet with the coding language for Hero Lab. I would have to make them search the things that are already selected to advance them further. I was setting up a character progression last night and it was taking so much to calculate all of my damages and such. I love the class and will do it on paper, but having Hero Lab would be so much nicer.
adalast is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old November 18th, 2014, 07:16 AM
What exactly is it that you are having trouble with? Traits are available, so that shouldn't be a problem. The mutations themselves I imagine would be handled using Custom Abilities.
Sendric is offline   #2 Reply With Quote