Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - World of Darkness

Notices

karpomatic

Old November 19th, 2016, 10:49 AM
I've been fighting for Storypath on HL as well.

Realm Works Kickstarter supporter
karpomatic is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Mumblewump

Old August 29th, 2017, 06:28 AM
I've just started playing 2e, and I love it. The ability to use HL would be icing on the cake.
Mumblewump is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old August 29th, 2017, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumblewump View Post
I've just started playing 2e, and I love it. The ability to use HL would be icing on the cake.
Perhaps someone should give the authoring kit a spin to make a 2e system?
Aaron is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 30th, 2017, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Perhaps someone should give the authoring kit a spin to make a 2e system?
2e of what? The "Chronicles" of darkness 2e or the 2e of old world of darkness?

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old August 30th, 2017, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
2e of what? The "Chronicles" of darkness 2e or the 2e of old world of darkness?
Hell if I know, ask Mumblewump!
Aaron is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old August 31st, 2017, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Hell if I know, ask Mumblewump!
The reason I asked it that there are significant differences between Chronicles and old world of darkness. Old World of Darkness products were not compatible with each other. If you ran Werewolf you couldn't easily integrate Mage or Vampire products into your games. The Storyteller had to do a lot of work to make it fit, which is why mixed games were not a thing back then.

I don't have the new edition of Chronicles of Darkness, so my ability to code it is limited by the fact I don't own the book for it.

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
sedmeister

Old October 6th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Hey all, at the risk of sounding like I am being negative, White Wolf (World/Chronicles of Darkness) were very fast in replying to me and very responsive.

However the Lone Wolf guys were not very responsive and failed to respond to my last two emails.

Therefore I would have to conclude that for whatever reason, it was not a priority for Lone Wolf Development.

I understand small companies need to prioritise and make decisions about what they can and will do, especially in terms of what will keep them afloat in terms of income. However, an honest communication along the lines of "this is just not a priority for us as a conmpany right now" would be really appreciated.

Even better would be if Lone Wolf could make it possible for the WoD community to have access to what we need to do the work for them for free.

If for whatever reason this has himply fallen through their cracks and they are keen, I apologise in advance for the critical response.
sedmeister is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sedmeister View Post
Hey all, at the risk of sounding like I am being negative, White Wolf (World/Chronicles of Darkness) were very fast in replying to me and very responsive.

However the Lone Wolf guys were not very responsive and failed to respond to my last two emails.

Therefore I would have to conclude that for whatever reason, it was not a priority for Lone Wolf Development.

I understand small companies need to prioritise and make decisions about what they can and will do, especially in terms of what will keep them afloat in terms of income. However, an honest communication along the lines of "this is just not a priority for us as a conmpany right now" would be really appreciated.

Even better would be if Lone Wolf could make it possible for the WoD community to have access to what we need to do the work for them for free.

If for whatever reason this has himply fallen through their cracks and they are keen, I apologise in advance for the critical response.

Very small company. Paizo releases get highest priority, then Shadowrun.

RavenX is offline   #18 Reply With Quote