Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

NumptyScrub

Old April 11th, 2020, 10:21 AM
I'm being a total idiot here, I've added a mid-level champion I'm playing in an existing campaign, but I'm really struggling to select the weapon and shield for my blade ally and shield ally (I have taken Second Ally for this character). HLO keeps warning that the character is failing validation and I need to select a weapon and shield for these class features. Going to Classes -> Champion -> Divine Ally section I have added both Blade ally and Shield ally, but the dropdowns presented when I view those choices do not appear to save when I select the weapon and shield respectively.

Should I being making this selection somewhere else instead of in the Champion section? I've looked at the weapon and shield entries, I can add runes and update material easily enough, but there is nothing there that shows class features that I can find, and I have no idea where else I should look for that...
NumptyScrub is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 11th, 2020, 01:46 PM
This is due to a bug we introduced on Thursday and finally got a fix for a short while ago. Please give it another try, as it should hopefully be working now.
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
NumptyScrub

Old April 18th, 2020, 05:38 AM
Woohoo, it works now! Thanks for the explanation, I thought I was being stupid and I'm relieved it was an actual bug
NumptyScrub is offline   #3 Reply With Quote