Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
ChrisKSeal

Old December 7th, 2019, 08:30 PM
Hi Lone Wolf,

First let me thank you for the best campaign manager that I have found, and please humour me as I make a request.

I, like many others, have been awaiting the advent of calendars in Realm Works since I discovered the product (I missed the Kickstarter though, curse it). I understand that the code for this is written and works in the Beta version, but the interface is not up to snuff. Might I humbly request that you open access to this incomplete code for those of us who would greatly appreciate custom calendars in Realm Works.

I would be happy to pay a reasonable sum for this as an 'upgrade' complete with whatever caveats are required by you. As someone who has been using Realm Works for several years now I am not going to be 'put off' Realm Works by a difficult interface and am happy to delve into a little coding if required to get this implementation to work.

For me personally, with a world with a non-standard calendar in which the cyclic nature of time is fundamental to the game, having access to custom calendars would mean that Realm Works is the perfect campaign manager.

I appreciate that this request has been made in the past, but given the current circumstances around the fate of Realm Works, felt that it was worth asking again.

Thanks again and thank you for considering this request.

Cheers
Chris
ChrisKSeal is offline   #1 Reply With Quote