Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 20th, 2009, 03:26 PM
I'd like to announce that I've been contracted by Lone Wolf Development to write the data files for the Cortex Game System by Margaret Weis Productions. This system is used for the Serenity, Battlestar Galactica, and Demon Hunters role-playing games, with other rpgs in the pipeline.

I'll be posting in the authoring kit forum (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=8250) with progress reports and some thoughts on how I've approached building the files, and how I've handled some of the mechanics that the Cortex Game System uses which are not used by the Skeleton data files or Savage Worlds system.

Of course I welcome any comments or questions on what I'm doing. Please note that I can't give out work-in-progress files.

Mathias Gehl
Mathias is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
heratyk

Old February 22nd, 2009, 09:36 AM
That sounds really cool! I haven't played any of those games yet, though I've thumbed through a few of the books. Always good to expand the user base. It will be really interesting to gain some of your insight into the development process.
heratyk is offline   #2 Reply With Quote