Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

bashfett

Old June 8th, 2018, 05:39 AM
Hello-

I've recently gotten an update (unknown of when or why) that is both screwing up computer and life. It has now affected HeroLab. It says it'll only run in 'demonstration mode'. Apparently I have to go to 'license' and 'move license to this computer' . Well, I went to license on the tab but the option to move license to this computer was not offered. Please help!

James Kabbash
bashfett is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
CorzatTheGray

Old June 8th, 2018, 07:20 AM
I'm away from HL currently, but when WIN10 does it's whole "I don't care about any of your stuff, I'm going to update anyway" thing... there should be a "Update", "Reinstall" or "Retrieve" license option. Sorry I forget which it is that you specifically want in this case. The license is still on your computer, it just has to check in with LoneWolf and you'll be set.

Currently Playing: Pathfinder - Skull & Shackles AP
Current Character: Legendary Gunslinger 11
Currently DMing: D&D 5E - AAW Games A-Series
CorzatTheGray is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old June 8th, 2018, 07:27 AM
You might just be able to reactivate the license. I got the same message, but after installing the update to HL, the message went away. I assume because the license was reactivated as part of the update process.
Sendric is offline   #3 Reply With Quote