Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Sarelth

Old February 5th, 2019, 11:23 PM
I am working on adding this Archetype for my game, but I am having some issues with getting the Abilities to show up properly.

For one, when I try to replace the regular Druid Spontaneous casting with the custom one bot are showing still. EDIT: Think I figured this out, looks like I had the wrong Spontaneous Casting in the replace list.

My next issue is on how to replace the Nature Bond ability with the custom Element Bond, as well as setting up the Element Bond to allow only the selection of the Air, Earth, Fire, or Water Domains, or the cloud, wind, caves, radiation, arson, ash, smoke, flotsam, flowing, ice, oceans, or rivers sub-domain. EDIT: Closest thing I can find to what I mean here is the Totem Domain from the Shoanti Shaman Archetype. Not really sure how to use the eval script from that for what I want to do though.

The Archetype is on the 3rd party book 'The Secrets of Adventuring' by RITE Publishing. Info can also be found D20PFSRD - Elementalurgist

I am looking over the current Druid Archetype, but have not found anything the really helps yet.

Here is a link to the .user file as I have it so far. Elementalurgist Archetype

Current Games:
5E Homebrew - DM

Recent Games:
Shadowrun 5E - GM
Pathfinder Homebrew - DM
Curse of Strahd 5E - Player

My HL Files - Birthright, Creatures, and items
Birthright Setting and D20Despot Let me know if it breaks.

Last edited by Sarelth; February 5th, 2019 at 11:53 PM.
Sarelth is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Sarelth

Old February 6th, 2019, 12:20 AM
I think I got the Domain part of the Nature Bond/Element Bond ability. Though there are a couple of domains that show up even though they should not, namely the Crocodile, Panther, and Vulture Domains. I think they are coded to always show on a Druid. I think its playable now, though I bet I could do the Elemental Infusion way better.

Current Games:
5E Homebrew - DM

Recent Games:
Shadowrun 5E - GM
Pathfinder Homebrew - DM

Sarelth is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Sarelth

Old February 6th, 2019, 02:27 PM
I just saw that the Secrets of Adventuring book was added to the purchasable list... I feel silly now. lol

Current Games:
5E Homebrew - DM

Recent Games:
Shadowrun 5E - GM
Pathfinder Homebrew - DM

Sarelth is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old February 7th, 2019, 12:20 PM
No need to feel silly, seems like you learned some things in your effort to implement it yourself. And if you do decide to purchase the Secrets of Adventuring book, you can look at how it was implemented and learn about the remaining things giving you trouble.
Aaron is offline   #4 Reply With Quote