Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Gigigidge

Old November 26th, 2015, 07:21 AM
Not sure where these errors are coming from, but after updating to the latest version of Hero Lab, my character shows these errors on loading:

Pick 'p3PBloodie' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '285'
Pick 'p3PBloodie' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '287'
Usage pool 'psyPEUsed' has been orphaned for pick index '0'

As mentioned above, this character wasn't showing any errors prior to the patch, so I assume something in the patch caused it. If it's something that can be fixed by making changes to the character, I would need to know what changes I would need to make.

If there's a place I can post or send the character, please let me know and I'll be happy to do so.

I've already posted this to the Community Packs thread as well in case its another conflict with something, but since I don't know what they mean, I don't have any idea where they're coming from and where the fix needs to happen.
Gigigidge is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Gigigidge

Old November 26th, 2015, 07:23 AM
Nevermind, I think I just solved the problem. Resetting the hero to full hit points and clearing the damage records did the trick.

I've never seen that error before, though, so it still seems related to the patch somehow, just not sure how.

Last edited by Gigigidge; November 26th, 2015 at 07:26 AM.
Gigigidge is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Hirsute

Old April 29th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Sorry to necro a months-old thread, but I'm having this problem as well. Resetting to full hit points and clearing damage records does help, but only temporarily for me, and it doesn't actually seem to be the entering of damage that triggers it. This occurs when opening the portfolio.

I've got a brand new portfolio that has never been "played," and I'm getting this error on it.

Mine is "Pick 'p3PBloodie' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '407'.

Any ideas?
Attached Images
File Type: png p3Bloodie.PNG (58.2 KB, 2 views)
Hirsute is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 29th, 2016, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsute View Post
Sorry to necro a months-old thread, but I'm having this problem as well. Resetting to full hit points and clearing damage records does help, but only temporarily for me, and it doesn't actually seem to be the entering of damage that triggers it. This occurs when opening the portfolio.

I've got a brand new portfolio that has never been "played," and I'm getting this error on it.

Mine is "Pick 'p3PBloodie' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '407'.

Any ideas?
That is the "Bloodied Army" condition. Did you have the 3PP Pack loaded at one time and now you don't? If so then just make any change to the character (ie put a space in the name and remove it) and then re-save the character.

The message will go away then.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Hirsute

Old April 29th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Not that I know of, I don't think I've ever had it downloaded. I've "dirtied up the file", too, and it does indeed go away, but it always comes back... Odd.

I'll have to see if my wife has installed it on the computer we use at the gaming table for her to GM. If so, that may be where the problem is.
Hirsute is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 29th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsute View Post
I'll have to see if my wife has installed it on the computer we use at the gaming table for her to GM. If so, that may be where the problem is.
Would be my guess. Its a 'Condition' so even though the source is not turned on its getting attached to the character. Its just the way "Conditions" work in HL.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Hirsute

Old May 8th, 2016, 10:24 AM
That was it. Every time the file got opened up on one specific computer, the next time I opened it elsewhere, the error popped up. Don't need the TPP, so have removed it from that computer with no recurrence.
Hirsute is offline   #7 Reply With Quote