Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
evildmguy

Old July 7th, 2019, 08:00 AM
Several questions.

I had gotten the preview HLO but it ends on the 17th of July. I see no way to extend it into the August release date. What am I missing? How do I do that?

Is this going to have the full release rules on release? I was playing around yesterday and noticed it still had a lot of things from beta testing.

I'm also curious as to why the Web UI is so clunky. I can't double click a choice and have it be selected. I have to select it, then click another button. Further, it needs to allow me to see previous choices easier. I went choosing spells, for example, and not remembering what I had, ended up picking some twice. So, they either need to be marked as already picked, gone from the list, or I need the ability to see my list of spells and make a choice at the same time. It's a lot of things like this that make it clunky to use, at best, but I'm hoping it gets better!

Thanks!

edg
evildmguy is offline   #1 Reply With Quote