Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Teresa

Old May 13th, 2014, 02:58 PM
I'm having a bit of trouble seeing how to assign scope tags to my already created topics. I think I have assigned a couple... but I don't know.

I understand the concept and I thought I understood the instructions... But it seems nothing happens (there's a green tick and it says there's an active scope constraint, but that's about it).

Can anyone help me out on what I should be doing?
Teresa is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old May 13th, 2014, 04:15 PM
To assign a tag to an article/topic without a snippet, click on the hammer and wrench icon next to Tags in the Transitions Pane on the right side of the window and pick Modify Tag Assignments. Here you can add more tags from any domain.

Any tags you've assigned automatically when you created the article/topic should be showing under the Tags section already.

Hope this helps.

Parody is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 13th, 2014, 05:33 PM
Any tags you have designated for auto-assigning will be assigned whenever you CREATE new content. If you have content that already exists, you can go to the Options menu and select "Assign Scope Tags".

Also, there are two aspects to scope tags. You can FILTER on them and you can AUTO-ASSIGN them. They are distinct from one another, although they use the same dialog (top vs. bottom portions). You need to enable the AUTO-ASSIGN mechanism for scope tags to be added to new content you create.

Hope this helps!
rob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Teresa

Old May 14th, 2014, 01:03 AM
Thank you, Parody and Rob. I was mixing the auto-assigning and the filtering and looking at the wrong places.
Teresa is offline   #4 Reply With Quote