Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Krothos

Old November 6th, 2018, 09:44 AM
LW, are we close to releasing another patch/update to HLC? Last update was in Sept. Thanks!
Krothos is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old November 6th, 2018, 10:22 AM
I believe it was mentioned in the monthly newsletter last weekend that we're planning to release Planar Adventures this week.
Aaron is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old November 6th, 2018, 03:59 PM
I saw that newsletter. Thought it was sent in error since it indicated 'October 2018 Newsletter' and I received it Nov 3.
Krothos is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
thistledown

Old November 9th, 2018, 09:13 AM
Hopefully this time they remember to put the Arrowsong's Sorrow spellbook in. Submitted a bug report and they said they'd get on it... Last June.
thistledown is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old November 9th, 2018, 10:40 AM
It's probably not a "we forgot" if we don't handle your bug as soon as you'd like, so much as a question of priorities. As I am sure everyone is sick of hearing, the truth is we only have so much manpower to spare, and a lot of ground to cover. The Data File team is 3 people, plus the occasional contractor. Sometimes that means an issue lingers for a long time, unfortunately.

Trust me when I say there are things I want done that have been unaddressed for too long. I'm sorry if this frustrates. As Bill Clinton once said "I feel your pain".
Aaron is offline   #15 Reply With Quote