Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

ruhar

Old December 29th, 2018, 12:08 AM
My computer crashed and had to be replaced. Unfortunately, I don't know all of the New Sources I had. I didn't have any luck searching the forum. Could someone post a list of New Sources, please?

Many thanks.
ruhar is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old December 30th, 2018, 08:03 PM
The community pack is here: http://www.shadowsoftware.net/herola...rd/updates.xml

If you have purchased content from FGG, their updates are here: https://froggodgames.com/sites/defau...GCPupdates.xml

My other update sources are paid content.
If you have anything you've purchased, the instructions would probably be included in a PDF that came with that product.
Ualaa is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ruhar

Old December 31st, 2018, 02:39 AM
Thank you, Ualaa.
ruhar is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
ruhar

Old December 31st, 2018, 02:51 AM
Something's wrong with the Frog God Games link, I keep getting an error message on HL. I had similar issued with Shadow Software, but I managed to get the full URL and it's fine.
ruhar is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old January 1st, 2019, 10:50 AM
The Frogs haven't maintained their link, and something is wrong with it.

In the past, when something changed on Lone Wolf's end, they had updated their package and the link had the fix.
Currently, I don't believe the two companies are collaborating.
If you have any of their hero lab stuff, basically run the updater, hit the dialogue box to bypass the error and update their file.
At that point, I'd remove their update source, since beyond the most recent update nothing else is coming as they don't have anyone maintaining their HL stuff.

It's also worth noting...
Barakus.HL and RappanAthuk_KS.HL still work.
Although RA requires deleting a duplicate damage reduction and craft poison skill (in the editor), that wasn't a duplicate at the time of their most recent update but is now... otherwise HL goes into safe mode until you do.

Their other files FGG_Razor_Coast and FGG_StoneheartValley have broken with updates/changes to Hero Lab, and I cannot get them to run at all.
If they're enabled HL goes to safe mode.
If I delete the conflicting stuff within either, there are more errors.
Deleting those errors causes more conflicts.
Remove both files in their entirety, and HL is happy once more.

Also FGG_Razor Coast stuff is now available on the Hero Lab data package site, so if you're running Razor Coast, that would be sufficient.

Most of the monsters/creatures within StoneHeart Valley, would be from the first few Bestiary's or from their Tome of Horrors Complete (which you can buy on the Hero Lab data package site), but it doesn't seem possible to have those encounters as a package any more.
Ualaa is offline   #5 Reply With Quote