Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Grey Mage

Old April 7th, 2017, 02:30 PM
In the World Almanac, there is a Settlement category underneath Locations.

It has a snippet for both Settlement qualities and disadvantages under the Overview Topic; however neither of them has any of the listed qualities/disadvantages from the Gamemastery guide. How would I go about adding them in (even though I am 90% they would get overwritten when the GmG is released through the content market?
Grey Mage is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old April 7th, 2017, 02:43 PM
With which system was the realm created?

I created a brand new Pathfinder realm, in which I created a new Settlement, and it has a bunch of Qualities and Disadvantages available in Game-Specific Tag Domains.

In general, you can go to Manage/Tags, find the Domain in use, and add tags there. Alternatively, click the (+) button on top of the Available Tags part of the Select Tags for Snippet dialog.

Last edited by Parody; April 7th, 2017 at 02:56 PM.
Parody is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Grey Mage

Old April 7th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Hey Parody... this is PF realm...
Grey Mage is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old April 7th, 2017, 04:59 PM
OK: if you look at the Settlement category's Qualities entry, is it defaulting to a tag domain named Settlement Qualities? Because that's what I'm seeing in my newly created Pathfinder realm.

If you look at whatever tag domain is the default in the list of Tag domains for Qualities, can you add items? In my newly created Pathfinder realm, you can if you wish. It also already lists the ones from the GMG.

Hopefully this sort of investigation will help you determine where things (may) have gone wrong.

Parody is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Grey Mage

Old April 7th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Problem solved... I had the categories in question as inactive. Hence I was not seeing them.

Once I made them active, problem solved. Thanks!
Grey Mage is offline   #5 Reply With Quote