Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Closed Thread

Sendric

Old August 29th, 2014, 05:42 AM
Here's another one. How about getting the Extra Damage field for weapons so that we can show the additional damage for weapons with special properties? I believe Pathfinder uses wDamExtra.
Sendric is offline   #51
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 29th, 2014, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Here's another one. How about getting the Extra Damage field for weapons so that we can show the additional damage for weapons with special properties? I believe Pathfinder uses wDamExtra.
Oh trust me I want to add this also and the fixes I have done recently is partly driven in allowing this. I also saw we need monster Types and Subtypes. The downside is I think we are a few releases away from adding this feature just yet.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; August 29th, 2014 at 09:33 AM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #52
Sendric

Old August 29th, 2014, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Oh trust me I want to add this also and the fixes I have done recently is partly driven in allowing this. I also saw we need monster Types and Subtypes. The downside is I think we are a few releases away from adding this feature just yet.
No problem. Just wanted to make sure it was on the list. I'm well aware of how things can slip from release to release.

Types and Subtypes would be nice, too. I know a lot of that stuff was added with the community set, though, so we should be sure to carefully integrate them.
Sendric is offline   #53
mirtos

Old August 29th, 2014, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Where do we send the pizza and beer to?
mirtos is offline   #54
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 29th, 2014, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirtos View Post
Where do we send the pizza and beer to?
Pizza goooood! Beer bad! Well unless you want to kill me. Not only I am I allergic to alcohol but my current rounds of meds also has big warning labels about mixing with alcohol.

I missed GenCon this year but planing on next year. I would enjoy hanging out and BSing over a cool water!

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; August 30th, 2014 at 12:05 AM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #55
Sendric

Old August 29th, 2014, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Pizza goooood! Beer bad! Well unless you want to kill me. Not only I am I allergic to alcohol but my current rounds of meds also has big warning labels about mixing with alcohol.

I missed GenCon this year but planing on next year. I would enjoy hanging and out and BSing over a cool water!
Is it the yeast? If so, you might be able to have mead or something like that. Probably still not good with the meds, but it sure is tasty.
Sendric is offline   #56
mirtos

Old August 29th, 2014, 09:03 PM
I have medical issues myself. Understand that completely. Pizza it is then. (My guess its not yeast if pizza is fine,as most pizza dough has yeast)
mirtos is offline   #57
mirtos

Old August 29th, 2014, 09:05 PM
I'm going to try to get to GenCon one of these years myself. I'm from the northeast, so it's definitely harder, but I definitely want to go.
mirtos is offline   #58
Sendric

Old August 30th, 2014, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirtos View Post
I have medical issues myself. Understand that completely. Pizza it is then. (My guess its not yeast if pizza is fine,as most pizza dough has yeast)
The yeast is different though. My wife can't have bread or dough or anything like that, but she can have all the beer she wants.
Sendric is offline   #59
Sendric

Old September 3rd, 2014, 06:52 AM
Minor bug. Both the cleric's class special Turn/Rebuke Undead and the bootstrapped special Turn/Rebuke Undead apply the tag Hero.TurnUndead. Seems a bit unnecessary to me.
Sendric is offline   #60
Closed Thread