Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

pickin_grinnin

Old November 27th, 2014, 02:07 PM
In looking through the bundles for sale now, I noticed that there are some individual books that I don't have (Campaign Setting 14-15,
Player Companion 18-20). I would rather avoid buying a bundle full of things I already have just to get one or two books in it. Is there a way to buy these individually?
pickin_grinnin is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old November 27th, 2014, 02:51 PM
The bundles here are not the books. They are the HeroLab support for what's IN the books. If you have the print or PDF books already, you can code what you need if you do not want to get all of the support in HeroLab, or you can buy the bundles to get what LoneWolf has coded for them.
Silveras is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
pickin_grinnin

Old November 27th, 2014, 06:07 PM
I realize that. My question was whether I could buy the data for those products independent of bundles that mostly duplicate other data sets I have already purchased.

Last edited by pickin_grinnin; November 27th, 2014 at 06:21 PM.
pickin_grinnin is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Chemlak

Old November 28th, 2014, 12:51 AM
Go into Hero Lab, go to the License menu, select "Purchase additional data packages", and follow the steps.

Note: this from memory, I'm not at my computer right now to check the exact words on the menu. You will need to log in to access the store, using your license key for HL and your email address as the password. From there, you can purchase individual data packages rather than the bundles from the sale.
Chemlak is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 28th, 2014, 01:40 PM
It sounds like you may be asking if you can get Campaign Setting 14-15 and Player Companion 18-20 at a discount, as they are a part of some of the sale bundles. If that's the case, unfortunately that is not possible.

However, you can purchase Campaign Setting 14, Campaign Setting 15, Player Companion 18, Player Companion 19, and Player Companion 20 for their usual price of $4.99 using the steps Chemlak listed above. I hope that clarifies things!
liz is offline   #5 Reply With Quote