Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Apocryphim

Old September 23rd, 2011, 01:11 PM
Hi, I'm just going through the PF rules again and came across the "Don Hastily" penalty when equipping armor in a hurry - Page 153. In Hero Lab, I assumed this could be done one-adjustment-at-a-time through the adjustments tab, but I can only find an adjustment to increase or decrease Armor Class. If armor is donned hastily, the Armor Check Penalty should also increase by one, but I can't find an adjustment to modify armor check penalties. Have I simply missed this feature, or would I need to somehow add it using the editor?

If it's not already implemented, I request, at the very least, that an Armor Check Penalty modifier be added to the Adjustment's tab in future. I would use it not only for this specific case but also, for example, to double the armor check penalty for swimming (since I houserule this back to the way it was in D&D 3.5).

Thanks!
Apocryphim is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 23rd, 2011, 01:41 PM
Good idea - I've added this to my to-do list (both an individual ACP modifier and a Don Hastily adjustment that can be applied to specific suits of armor).
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Apocryphim

Old September 23rd, 2011, 01:55 PM
Fantastic - thank you!
Apocryphim is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 26th, 2011, 06:27 PM
I wouldn't have had a chance to get to this for a while, myself, but ShadowChemosh has coded them for me, and I've gotten his work added to the Pathfinder files. They'll be in the next update.
Mathias is online now   #4 Reply With Quote