• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

Hero Lab Savage Setting Index

dartnet

Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms - Zarlor
Deadlands: Hell On Earth - Zarlor (Updated 12/16/2014)
Deadlands: Noir - Zarlor
Deadlands: Reloaded - CapedCrusader
East Texas University - Zarlor
Flash Gordon - CapedCrusader
Gaslight - CapedCrusader
High Space - JBearWillis
Interface Zero 2.0 - CapedCrusader
Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion) - Zarlor
Pirates of the Spanish Main - Zarlor
Rippers - dartnet (updated 07/24/2014)
Slipstream - CapedCrusader
Solomon Kane - CapedCrusader
Space 1889 - Zarlor
Tour of Darkness - Zarlor
Weird War II - Zarlor
Weird Wars: Rome - Zarlor

Coming Soon Done but not yet on downloder. (in expected order of release, which is subject to change)
Evernight - Zarlor
Achtung! Cthulhu - Endtransmission
Shaintar - dartnet (Updated 05/31/15)
Widening Gyre - dartnet
Battle for Oz - dartnet (Updated 12/12/14)
Karthador - dartnet
Achtung! Cthulhu - Endtransmission

Coming Soon Still being created.

Deadlands Reloaded (major update including adding The Flood and Lost Sons sources) - CapedCrusader

Unofficial Files - Active (PM the data file author listed to get a copy.)
Accursed - dartnet (Updated 12/12/14)
Agents of Oblivion - dartnet (Updated 12/12/14)
Rippers Reloaded - dartnet (updated 7/26/2017)
The Last Parsec - datnet
6th Gun - dartnet
The Day After Ragnarok - dartnet
Hellfrost – CapedCrusader
Kaiser's Gate - dartnet (Updated 12/13/14)
Kerberos Club - dartnet (updated 1/5/14)
Mars - dartnet (Updated 12/12/14)
Necropolis - zarlor
Broken Earth - Paragon
Ravaged Earth: 2nd Edition - dartnet
Realms of Cthulhu – tatteredking
Runepunk – Tatteredking*95% complete (Works with latest patch)
Sundered Skies – tatteredking
Thrilling Tales - darnet

Fan Conversions
Star Wars - CapedCrusader
Firefly - dartnet
Judge Dredd - JBearWillis
Left 4 Dead – TehBagder
Runequest - Manalishi66 (New)
Star Frontiers - Manalishi66 (New)
TORG - dartnet

Coming Soon

Inactive (Presumed if DataFile Author has not logged in for over 6 months)
Beasts and Barbarians - richkz
Day after Ragnarok – Praetor
Gaslight - Gumbytie
Low Life – CliffR
Savage Mass Effect – Praetor

Last edited:
Looking to get involved?
Want to help out and make a fan data file but don't know what one to do?
Here is an (incomplete) list of Settings that have not been done, are not being worked on (as far as I know), or are inactive.
To make a file official (to have it be added to the downloader) you'll have to contact the publisher and they will have to give LW permission to add it to the downloder.

War of the Dead
Iron Dynasty
Suzerain
All for One: Régime Diabolique
Streets of Bedlam
Low Life
Temporal Probability Agency
Totems of the Dead
Strike Force 7
Wonderland No More
Mercenary Breed
Wellstone City
Faith & Demons: The Rising
Judgment Day
Sherwood
HAEL
Tunse'al
Earthdawn
Steamscapes: North America
Broken Earth

Last edited:
OK if you have a setting to add post it here.

So far we got 12 official setting, 11 unofficial settings, and 3 inactive settings, 23 total settings that you can get now. With 9 more on the way!

Last edited:
You are the man, dartnet, I loved Torg back in the day and was going to start to try and do the savage worlds one, but you already did it. Way to go.

I would add that for some of the "Coming Soon" ones, at least for the ones I've done, you can also send me a PM to get the unofficial, unreviewed versions of those files. Certainly there will be some updates between the ones I have and the officially released ones (because there is always something I've missed or could improve) but at least you can get any of my files before then if anyone really needs them.

OK added a list of settings that are not getting HL love at the moment. If you have done a Data File for one of them or are working on one post it and I will add you to the list.

LETS MAKE 2014 A SAVAGE YEAR FOR HERO LAB!

My group has been playing Pathfinder and I have been busy with school as it is, but I still really like Savage Worlds. If I run a game it is my system of choice. A while back I had worked on some data files, only to have my youngest literally kill my computer (motherboard, hard drive, RAM, and probably CPU). After that I was kind of disheartened. Still, I WANT to work on something, or at least contribute some of the work. Granted another semester just started, but I can do something.

Has anyone started work on the new Accursed setting? I missed that Kickstarter. Does anyone plan to do anything for Achtung Cthulu? I recall that hero lab was part of the Kickstarter for Interface Zero 2.

Endtransmission is working on an Achtung! Cthulhu file, but I don't know for sure if he was planning to make if available or if it was just his personal use, so you could try asking him about that. I have Accursed but hadn't made any plans to work on it yet. The only thing I'm working on at the moment is to update Necropolis to Necropolis 2350 and then maybe contact Triple Ace Games to see if I can get them to work it out with Lone Wolf for making it available.

As for Interface Zero 2.0 I think dartnet may be working on that one for unofficial release. I'm not sure if that was related to the Kickstarter goal or not, though.

Has anyone started work on the new Accursed setting?

On my list to do unless some one else starts if before me.

As for Interface Zero 2.0 I think dartnet may be working on that one for unofficial release. I'm not sure if that was related to the Kickstarter goal or not, though.

Interface Zero 2.0 is on hold for me until I know if there is an official data file on the way.

To do Interface Zero officially would take some fairly extensive modifications to Hero Lab, on the par of the magic item system in the Fantasy Companion. (Believe me, it was a LOT of work) Because of their basically open-ended cyberwear design system, it's really hard to duplicate properly. So, no official release is currently planned as far as I know.

According to their Kickstarter one of their bullet points is "Interface Zero support through Hero Labs", so apparently they have promised it, I just don't know who they might have to take care of it. That does sound pretty in-depth, so I wonder if they realize what they've gotten themselves into on that one! It's only just had public release this week so they are probably still working their way through all of the stuff they've promised and maybe they haven't gotten with Lone Wolf about it yet.

Back