Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

GMTemplar

Old March 13th, 2007, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo0681
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMTemplar
Effigy of Mork (Talisman) is missing.
not missing on mine have u got the latest offical update
Yes, I have the latest upadate. I went through all the O&G characters and the effigy only seems to show up for savage orc characters. It is not supposed to be a savage orc only item.

On another note, in the O&G list, chariots bought as mounts for characters should not be able to buy any options (extra crew etc) as per the official O&G FAQ document.
GMTemplar is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
apollo0681

Old March 13th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo0681
Quote:
Effigy of Mork (Talisman) is missing.
not missing on mine have u got the latest offical update
Yes, I have the latest upadate. I went through all the O&G characters and the effigy only seems to show up for savage orc characters. It is not supposed to be a savage orc only item.

On another note, in the O&G list, chariots bought as mounts for characters should not be able to buy any options (extra crew etc) as per the official O&G FAQ document.
go to the C:\ArmyBuilderEX\data\wh6 directory and open the orcsgoblins.dat file in Word pad

click on the find button and search for ogeffigyMo

you should find the text below

<item id="ogEffigyMo" name="Effigy of Mork" description="Enemies are at -1 to hit in close combat." cost="35." idtag="yes">
<tag group="MagicRace" tag="OrcGoblin"/>
<tag group="MagicType" tag="Talisman"/>
<childvis>OrcStuff.SavagesOrc</childvis>
</item>

cant remember if this is an orc only item if so just delete the word savage in the 2nd from last line.

if its available to all characters delete the entire line <childvis>OrcStuff.SavagesOrc</childvis>

save the file but dont close wordpad

open army builder again it shoudl then appear for everyone.

if u get an error message go back to wordpad undo what u have done and check u did it correctly. it worked for me anyhow
apollo0681 is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
GMTemplar

Old March 14th, 2007, 02:58 AM
Yes, it's available for all characters and your fix worked, thanks.
GMTemplar is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
GMTemplar

Old March 14th, 2007, 03:02 AM
Talked too early. Now the Effigy seems to cause an option error with all Enchanted Items even though it's a talisman itself.

[EDIT]: Fixed it myself. For some strange reason the Effigy was technically an enchanted item in the data file though it was made to appear in the talisman category.
GMTemplar is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
Psycho

Old October 10th, 2007, 10:49 AM
Hi,

there are two errrors I found.

First the Nightgoblin Big Boss mounted on a Cave Squig may choose a Spear instead of the Great Weapon, this option is missing.

The second one is with the Magic Mushrooms. An error occures when more than one character wears one. But every Shaman may like Power Stones ore Dispel Srolls.
Psycho is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
Ingo

Old October 11th, 2007, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho
The second one is with the Magic Mushrooms. An error occures when more than one character wears one. But every Shaman may like Power Stones ore Dispel Srolls.
You can click the Magic Mushrooms in the army list and add more by clicking the + button the same way as if you were adding models to an unit
Ingo is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
Psycho

Old October 14th, 2007, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho
You can click the Magic Mushrooms in the army list and add more by clicking the + button the same way as if you were adding models to an unit
Not Exactly what I meant.

I mean you give two different chars the magic mushrooms, than the error occures.
It´s clear that you can add more Mushrooms if you use the add button to one char
thats no problem.
Psycho is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
Ingo

Old October 14th, 2007, 09:10 AM
Oh. Sorry. Seems like I read carelessly

Then I don't know. And as I don't have the new Army Book I can't check whether or not many gobbos can have the shrooms. Are they for sure an exception to the rule that several characters can't have the same magic item?
Ingo is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
Psycho

Old October 22nd, 2007, 04:21 AM
Never Mind.

I´m sure of it. it says in the army book That aquiring an Mushroom doesn´t counts against aquiring an Arcane Artefakt. They are useable like
Diepel Scrolls or liek Power Stones
Psycho is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
Tiptopperoo

Old October 27th, 2007, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Talked too early. Now the Effigy seems to cause an option error with all Enchanted Items even though it's a talisman itself.

[EDIT]: Fixed it myself. For some strange reason the Effigy was technically an enchanted item in the data file though it was made to appear in the talisman category.
How exactly did you edit your file to stop the effigy counting as an enchanted item? I can't seem to find where that is in the datafile. Any help would be most appreciated.

Regards
Tiptopperoo
Tiptopperoo is offline   #40 Reply With Quote