Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

4theEmperor!

Old February 8th, 2007, 11:43 AM
I want to say I love the Army Builder program and I really appreciate the help I have gotten. Here is my question:

After I copy the download into my folder: ArmyBuilderEX\data\wh6 is there anything I need to do to "activate" it, or do I just start the program and it will automatically see and incorporate the changes?

Thanks for any help
4theEmperor! is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 9th, 2007, 08:26 PM
At 12:43 PM 2/8/2007, you wrote:
Quote:
I want to say I love the Army Builder program and I really appreciate the help I have gotten. Here is my question:

After I copy the download into my folder: ArmyBuilderEXdatawh6 is there anything I need to do to "activate" it, or do I just start the program and it will automatically see and incorporate the changes?
AB should see the game system properly and display it for selection when you next launch AB. If you copied the files into a new folder, then AB should compile the files and load them properly when select the game system. If the folder already existed, then AB will detect any new files and automatically re-compile them. The only problem is if you have already compiled the data files and the "new" files don't actually have newer dates. If that's the case, the easiest solution is to just delete the game system via the Tools menu and then import it again. But this last scenario should rarely be necessary.

-Rob
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
4theEmperor!

Old February 15th, 2007, 11:47 AM
Ok, thanks! I will check that out...
4theEmperor! is offline   #3 Reply With Quote