Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

voydangel

Old July 26th, 2014, 08:25 PM
I have a troll who, after playing a little while and getting some cred, wishes to purchase some cyberears.

So I go to purchase them in hero lab and after selecting all the options, the price is drastically incorrect.

What I'm choosing:
Rating 4 cyberears with all modifications included each at max rank at standard level ware (not alpha, beta or delta).

This comes to:
11,000 for the ears
47,250 for all the upgrades

for a grand total of: 58,250

When I look at the cost in hero lab, it states these exact same numbers in grey in parentheses in the breakdown that is listed after "Total Cost" in the items description.

However, even though it is calculating all these costs correctly, for some unknown reason, the "Total Cost" that is listed for the ears (which happens to be the amount it is charging me) is 105,500.

I'm stumped as to why it is charging me double for all the modifications.

I think this is the same problem as we are having with some guns (guns with internal smartlink cost double).

Is this a bug that I should report? Has it already been reported? Or am I missing some setting or something?
voydangel is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 28th, 2014, 08:27 AM
I just entered everything you mentioned, and I can't find any "105,500", anywhere I look. Please submit this as a bug, with some more information on how to reproduce it.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
voydangel

Old July 28th, 2014, 11:25 AM
I have attached the portfolio file to this message.
The character in question is Julius Squeezer - a troll.
I simply go to the augmentations tab and try to purchase the cyberears as described in the original post.

I'm fully aware that the character doesn't actually have enough money to buy them even without the glitch/error/bug in the current file.
Even if he gets more money via a journal entry the glitch still occurs.

Would you like me to go ahead and also submit a bug report in addition to this post?

also, thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: email aSR5 Squeezer.por (404.6 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by voydangel; July 28th, 2014 at 11:29 AM.
voydangel is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 28th, 2014, 12:39 PM
No need to post the character here - just post the bug report in the future, please.
Mathias is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
voydangel

Old July 28th, 2014, 03:19 PM
Ok, I just figured that since you said that the steps to reproduce the bug don't work that it might be a problem with the file itself.

Bug report submitted.

Last edited by voydangel; July 28th, 2014 at 03:32 PM.
voydangel is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 28th, 2014, 03:35 PM
Sorry I wasn't clear, I meant I would study the issue once I got the bug report. Please do send me a bug report about this issue.

Once you get an automatic reply from the bug reporting system confirming that your bug was received, you can reply to that and attach the saved character. Then, I'll be able to look at that character when I open the bug report.
Mathias is offline   #6 Reply With Quote