Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Agonar

Old June 11th, 2014, 09:55 PM
I recently Emailed support about a problem I was having with Qi Foci, and Improved Reflexes. I then had a problem with Improved Physical Attribute. Now, I came here, and noticed in the 1.1 bug fix, that it lists. . .

"If the Improved Physical Attribute adept power was added to a Qi focus, the menu used to select an attribute was not visible."

as a bug fix. I have downloaded and imported the 1.1 file, and I still cannot choose the attribute to apply this to. I tried adding a Rating 8 focus to an adept, so that I could add 2 points of Agility, and I couldn't increase the rating (the arrows are greyed out), and I couldn't select Agility. There was no selection menu, it just said "Improved physical attribute (1) choose"

And just in case others are having a similar problem, the one with the Improved Reflexes I am having is that it is not letting me select the level of the power I will have with the focus in effect, even though in the description note, it says to do just that.

My adept has 2.5 karma spent on level 5 Improved Reflexes. a Qi Focus of Force 4 will allow for 1 Power Point to be used to bring that to level 3. Yes, when I select the power, it stays as Improved Reflexes (1), and refunds me a power Point for some reason. The arrows are greyed out here too, so that I cannot select level 3.
Agonar is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 12th, 2014, 07:13 AM
You can add information to a support ticket by replying to the automated acknowledgement confirmation that it sends you when we receive each report.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ShadowWalker

Old June 12th, 2014, 07:18 AM
It's possible that it might allow you to select the attribute if you unlock the character. I've noticed several items that can only be changed if the character is unlocked.
ShadowWalker is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Agonar

Old June 12th, 2014, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowWalker View Post
It's possible that it might allow you to select the attribute if you unlock the character. I've noticed several items that can only be changed if the character is unlocked.
This worked. But I noticed also though, that while the powers become adjustable when the character is unlocked for Creation Mode, the "Bind Focus" button binds it without spending the requisite Karma in order to do so.

I think this should be fixed though, so that you don't have to unlock the character in order to adjust the level of the powers.
Agonar is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 13th, 2014, 09:16 AM
Please submit this as a bug report. I don't currently have enough information to reproduce the issue you're seeing, so I'm not quite sure what issue you're trying to describe.
Mathias is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Agonar

Old June 13th, 2014, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Please submit this as a bug report. I don't currently have enough information to reproduce the issue you're seeing, so I'm not quite sure what issue you're trying to describe.
I have a ticket number in email, Case 41334. The most recent email asked me to send you the file. I will send you the character, as well as a detailed description of what has been happening.
Agonar is offline   #6 Reply With Quote