Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

SabreRabbit

Old September 16th, 2010, 06:24 PM
Greetings!

I am creating a custom prestige class for one of my players (Druid). The prestige class allows the character to gain new domains.

I am hitting a snag with the domains. I can add them to the class, and the option appears, but only one extra domain can be added. Furthermore, the prestige class does not have access to the domain spells.

So, any thoughts? Thank you in advance for your help.

-SabreRabbit
SabreRabbit is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 17th, 2010, 09:03 AM
When you say that only one extra domain can be added, you mean there's a validation error if you add more than one domain?

In the "Custom Ability Count" option, how many of that ability are you allowing? (Remember to enter the total number of that ability that can be selected, not the change at this level - 1, then 2, then 3, instead of 1, 1, and 1).

In the "Secondary Spell Classes" option, you'll probably need to select "Cleric" in order to allow this class access to the secondary spells of a cleric. Check the other options in the "Secondary Spells" section to make sure they're the same as the cleric class.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
SabreRabbit

Old September 19th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Thanks, Mathias! I'll try that!
SabreRabbit is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
SabreRabbit

Old September 19th, 2010, 08:09 PM
Okay, I can add the extra domains, but the option to add the domain spells still won't work right.
SabreRabbit is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 20th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Sorry, I should have pointed you to the Druid, not the cleric - this is a case where, like the Druid, you're adding in the capabilities of a cleric.

Go to the Eval Scripts button for the class, create a new Eval Script, and paste this in:

Code:
      ~if we have a domain, we get 1 domain spell per level
      if (tagis[SecClsAllw.?] <> 0) then
        field[cSecSplReq].value += 1
        endif
Now, at the top, you'll see a drop-down labeled "Phase" - change that value to "Pre-Levels", and you'll see a box next to that labeled "Priority" - change that to 11000.

Within the "Secondary Spells" section of the editor options, the only thing you'll need to do is set "Secondary Spell Name" to "domain spells"
Mathias is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old September 30th, 2010, 06:29 AM
If I am try to do this in an Archetype, how is it done. There is no "Secondary Spell Name"
I am trying to give a Socerer the evil domain and spells.
Frodie is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 30th, 2010, 08:35 AM
I'm afraid archetypes aren't currently set up to modify the secondary spells of a class. This is on my to-do list.
Mathias is offline   #7 Reply With Quote