Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

MogwaiGrl

Old December 16th, 2011, 06:07 PM
I don't know if this is a bug, or a detail of the rules I'm not aware on (I'm a fairly new player).

I know the rule is that a unit of skinks can include one kroxigor for every eight skinks. But wouldn't a hero such as a skink chief count toward the total skink count for purpose of the allowable kroxigor? For example, if I have a block of fifteen skinks plus one skink chief, shouldn't I be able to add two kroxigor to the unit?
MogwaiGrl is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Time of Madness

Old December 18th, 2011, 07:54 AM
No you need to have 16 skinks (not including characters) in the unit to have 2 kroxigors.
Time of Madness
Time of Madness is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mr_Rose

Old December 18th, 2011, 09:31 AM
The unit must consist of at least 16 skinks before you can add a second Kroxigor. Heroes are not part of the unit (or any unit apart from themselves) until, at the earliest, deployment; so they can't qualify as part of the unit when your roster is beng drawn up.

Click here to get 2.25GB of DropBox cloud storage free!

I've always wondered about the first person that saw a lobster and said, "You know what? I'm going to eat that."
Mr_Rose is offline   #3 Reply With Quote