Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 5th, 2016, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Happy new year everyone! Time to get back to work.
*Gets out the whip!*

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #211 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 14th, 2016, 10:15 AM
FYI, for anyone interested in Tome of Magic, two users have provided me with the bulk of the material from that source. I am fine-tuning some of it now, and it will be available with the next release.
Sendric is offline   #212 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 10th, 2016, 09:03 AM
Next release will be this Friday. See the first post of this thread for details.
Sendric is offline   #213 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old February 11th, 2016, 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
User Requests[*]3.5 - Monster Manual 2-5: Demons, Grimalkin
Sendric - just a note to say that Grimalkin was added in the last update to the community files.
Dami is offline   #214 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 29th, 2016, 06:42 AM
FYI -

I have received an update for the Magic of Incarnum file which I am integrating. I'll also be fixing some bugs in the file and updating some of the code to work with the new feats better.

Also, I received a few bug reports regarding Dragon Magic through back-channels that I will take a look at. Not sure who submitted them, but whoever you are, thanks for the report.
Sendric is offline   #215 Reply With Quote
saturn082

Old March 5th, 2016, 09:27 AM
Hello all,

I was wondering if there might be an update or completion to the Eternal Blade prestige class from Tome of Battle.

For the life of me I can't find it in the data files, I've gone through the editor but there is no mention of it in the ToB data file. At this point the class only grants levels but there are maneuvers missing (specifically the Devoted Spirit discipline becomes available) and none of the class specials are in.

Also requesting the Justice of Weald and Woe prestige class from Champions of Ruin be looked at (for a friend)

Last edited by saturn082; March 5th, 2016 at 09:30 AM.
saturn082 is offline   #216 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 6th, 2016, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn082 View Post
Hello all,

I was wondering if there might be an update or completion to the Eternal Blade prestige class from Tome of Battle.

For the life of me I can't find it in the data files, I've gone through the editor but there is no mention of it in the ToB data file. At this point the class only grants levels but there are maneuvers missing (specifically the Devoted Spirit discipline becomes available) and none of the class specials are in.
I think what is there was included by accident. I will take a look at getting it completed when I get the chance.

Quote:
Also requesting the Justice of Weald and Woe prestige class from Champions of Ruin be looked at (for a friend)
I will add it to the list.
Sendric is offline   #217 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 7th, 2016, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Ok, so I went through the files. This class is not included anywhere in the community set. If you were able to add it, it must have been within one of your own user files or something you got from somewhere else. Either way, I've added this PrC to the to-do list, but right now I'm mostly in bug-fixing mode.
Sendric is offline   #218 Reply With Quote
Rule of Three

Old March 7th, 2016, 07:10 PM
Heya all!

I was truly excited to see 3.5 being supported, but am getting nowhere with its installation.

I added: http://www.shadowsoftware.net/herolab/d20/updates.xml as the pdf directed. I got an immediate (almost too fast) affirmation about the updates being ready, etc.

Then I found nothing of your work in my list of downloads. Not sure what is going wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Rule of Three is offline   #219 Reply With Quote
Rule of Three

Old March 12th, 2016, 06:33 AM
It suddenly started working. I've no idea why and honestly, I'm just thrilled it works. Thanks a ton!
Rule of Three is offline   #220 Reply With Quote