Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests

Notices

MNBlockHead

Old February 5th, 2017, 09:38 PM
This would be nice. Something like how the Amazon Kindle app shows you your content "on the cloud" and "on your device."

My second choice would be a "library" of all content I've purchased so that I can redownload it at a future date if I deleted it from my system.

RW Project: Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition homebrew world
Other Tools: CampaignCartographer, Cityographer, Dungeonographer, Evernote
MNBlockHead is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old February 6th, 2017, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzy View Post
This, to me, sounds like deleting a realm from the server is not an option if you'd like to one day restore it and have access to it via the cloud. I'd be happy with some form of organizing my realms list (like Parody's suggestion), I could easily just create an archive "folder" to throw all the non-critical realms in there so my main list remains uncluttered. Nonetheless, this is one of those "nice to have" type of suggestions, but it will help keep my eye from twitching whenever I see a long list of realms all willy-nilly
My steps above were not recreating the same realm. It was importing the old data into a NEW realm.
Farling is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
mazzy

Old February 6th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNBlockHead View Post
This would be nice. Something like how the Amazon Kindle app shows you your content "on the cloud" and "on your device."

My second choice would be a "library" of all content I've purchased so that I can redownload it at a future date if I deleted it from my system.
Love the library suggestion! A +1 it gets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farling View Post
My steps above were not recreating the same realm. It was importing the old data into a NEW realm.
I will have to try this out on a test realm to see what the outcome would be
mazzy is offline   #23 Reply With Quote