Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Pasta007

Old September 18th, 2018, 04:43 PM
Hi All, I’m hoping someone can help me. I’ve been playing Pathfinder “Rise of the Rune lords” and using Herolabs for about a year (my first RPG experience). I’ve tried to help myself first but can’t find anything on the web or forums that actually answers (or better yet has instructions) for my question.

How do I add Lycanthropy to my L4 Barbarian in Herolabs.

For the life of me I can’t find a way to add this to my character without manually adding each individual stat change, then clicking them on and off (4 in total so far) when I change. I was hoping there was something like Rage, one click tick box that would do it all for me? Is this even an option? I believe I have the Essential Rule books bundle but do I need to buy some other book (Bestiary?) for it to be available?

Some posts talk about templates but those always refer to adding it to an NPC. Is this a solution and if so how does it work?

Thanks for your assistance
Pasta007 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old September 19th, 2018, 05:52 AM
I dont have HL in front of me, but you should be able to go to the area where you add class levels and add a Lycanthropy template. It should then create check boxes on the in-play tab for the different forms you have.
Minous is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old September 19th, 2018, 07:57 AM
Minous is correct. Templates, like Lycanthropy, is added where you would add a class level. The templates are further down in the class list, where you can select Lycanthropy (acquired); assuming your character recently contracted the curse. Changing the filter is only available should help.
Krothos is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Pasta007

Old September 23rd, 2018, 03:18 PM
Thanks All. I wasn't able to find it because you either have to wait until you level up, or delete your current level and add it when selecting the class again. Sorted now.
Pasta007 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote