Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

The Numerator

Old February 19th, 2016, 08:43 AM
This is fabulous!!! Thanks a ton for the input... this gives me a great deal to go on!
The Numerator is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old February 23rd, 2016, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exmortis View Post
My advice is nested topics with liberal use of suffix and prefix.

So the top topic is simple "Giant Slayer Adventure path"
Then you have 6 chapter topics "I - VI "What ever each is called"
Then break it down under each chapter topic

Use Prefix for numbering, use the suffice for chapter identification "Ch I - VI"

So you may see this for a same room and number in two different chapters:

A1 - The Storeroom (Ch I)
A1 - The Storeroom (ChIII)

How ever if you use topics with nested subtopics there should be no nightmare. Think of it as a branch from a tree. The trunk is the first topic, each branch off the trunk is a chapter. Each chapter will see its own unique smaller topics, but the information is clear, organized and will not get mixed up.

You can use the Suffix to help "ID" things that me be the same in name, but they will all be in their own topic branch, off the tree called Giant slayer.
That is pretty much how I do my organization of the AP's I have entered into RW now. I have entered 3 of them so far and have not had to many issues doing it that way so far
Nikmal is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
themantheycallcris

Old December 5th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikmal View Post
That is pretty much how I do my organization of the AP's I have entered into RW now. I have entered 3 of them so far and have not had to many issues doing it that way so far
@Nikmal I'm running Giantslayer now (at the 3rd section of book 2), and am thinking about just going ahead and getting RW. Did you get your Giantslayer content added? What advice would you give for someone who hasn't used RW yet and wants to use it for Giantslayer?

Christ is King!
themantheycallcris is offline   #23 Reply With Quote