Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Flappi

Old June 28th, 2010, 07:21 AM
The penalties from shaken, frightened and panicked seems to stack ; they shouldn't.

I added the weapon "masterwork dagger" to a character, and he gained a tracked ressources "masterwork dagger" in the in-play tab (usable once per day). The description of the ressources says "add this weapon to create a new constructed weapon". I don't know what it is, but it's very odd. x)

The weapons with the "trip" or the "disarm" property don't add their bonus to CMB for the disarm or the trip maneuver; and the weapons don't add the masterwork/magic bonus to the maneuver either (any weapon should add his bonus at least to disarm/sunder, since you can use the weapon to perform those maneuvers).

And in the weapons tab: having a weapon in each hand doesn't mean that you use both to do two-weapon fighting. I have a bard who use a whip and a sickle; he has the two weapons in his hand, and the weapon he use depends on the distance of the enemy (he never use TWF).

Last edited by Flappi; June 28th, 2010 at 08:40 AM.
Flappi is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 12th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flappi View Post
The penalties from shaken, frightened and panicked seems to stack ; they shouldn't.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.

Quote:
I added the weapon "masterwork dagger" to a character, and he gained a tracked ressources "masterwork dagger" in the in-play tab (usable once per day). The description of the ressources says "add this weapon to create a new constructed weapon". I don't know what it is, but it's very odd. x)
I've added this to my to-do list. In the list of magic weapons, when you select the "Custom/Magic Weapon" option at the top of the list, take a look at the description text that's displayed in the box on the right - that's being carried over to the final custom weapon, and it shouldn't be.

Quote:
The weapons with the "trip" or the "disarm" property don't add their bonus to CMB for the disarm or the trip maneuver; and the weapons don't add the masterwork/magic bonus to the maneuver either (any weapon should add his bonus at least to disarm/sunder, since you can use the weapon to perform those maneuvers).
The problem here is double-wielding. Do I display the trip/disarm for each hand? I've been thinking about ways to handle the maneuver effects of weapons. I'll probably end up putting them on the weapon displays themselves.

Quote:
And in the weapons tab: having a weapon in each hand doesn't mean that you use both to do two-weapon fighting. I have a bard who use a whip and a sickle; he has the two weapons in his hand, and the weapon he use depends on the distance of the enemy (he never use TWF).
In HL, having a weapon equipped in each hand means double wielding. Just equip the one that you are using at that time.

Last edited by Mathias; August 12th, 2010 at 11:03 AM.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Imper1um

Old June 28th, 2010, 08:38 AM
Journal output is messed. First, it doesn't show the title in the Journal Entry. Also, it shows 0 Prestige Points gained when I gain 1-2 each time.
Imper1um is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 12th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imper1um View Post
Journal output is messed. First, it doesn't show the title in the Journal Entry. Also, it shows 0 Prestige Points gained when I gain 1-2 each time.
Look in the grey bar at the top of each journal entry - that's where the Title text you've added is displayed.

Thanks for catching the fact that the prestige awards aren't being displayed. I've fixed that for the next update (and added a display for the prestige spent).
Mathias is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 1st, 2010, 12:03 PM
Elephants seem to have leftover info from 3.5 Core. There are African and Indian Elephants, when in PF they don't seem to exist. If you try to use the African one you get correct info. If you try to use the Indian one, you get blank info. Remove the Indian?

I think I noted these already:
Feat: Additional Traits is PFS allowed
Trait: Adopted is PFS allowed
risner is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
bittergeek

Old July 1st, 2010, 04:12 PM
The attacks for the heavy horse are wrong - the hooves should be doing 1d6 instead of 1d4, and it should have a 1d4 bite attack in addition.

There also doesn't seem to be any way to indicate that a rider is actually riding it, which would certainly have a big impact on encumbrance.
bittergeek is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 12th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bittergeek View Post
The attacks for the heavy horse are wrong - the hooves should be doing 1d6 instead of 1d4, and it should have a 1d4 bite attack in addition.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bittergeek View Post
There also doesn't seem to be any way to indicate that a rider is actually riding it, which would certainly have a big impact on encumbrance.
Unfortunately, the effects of riders on mounts and mounts on riders (and multiple riders per mount, and which creatures are valid for other creatures to ride (can the Halfling ride on the Human's shoulders and count as mounted for the purpose of wielding a lance?)) is such a big project that I haven't gotten to it yet. This is something I intend to get to at some point.
Mathias is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 12th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by risner View Post
Elephants seem to have leftover info from 3.5 Core. There are African and Indian Elephants, when in PF they don't seem to exist. If you try to use the African one you get correct info. If you try to use the Indian one, you get blank info. Remove the Indian?
I can only see the Elephant (Indian) if in the "Prior SRD Content" section, I select "SRD Animals". Are you seeing something different?
Mathias is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 1st, 2010, 08:45 PM
Looking for Armor Spikes, so I can learn how to make non-magical changes to weapons and armor. I noticed Armor Spikes seems to be hidden, and from a google it seems to suggest it is because it uses a non-standard way to accomplish this.

Is there a way to mask the error "If you take special abilities, your weapon must be +1 or better" so it does not post if a specific property is enabled?
risner is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
klimkin

Old July 1st, 2010, 09:13 PM
PRD for Tiger, Dire:
Skills Acrobatics +6, Perception +12, Stealth +15 (+23 in tall grass), Swim +13; Racial Modifiers +4 Acrobatics, +4 Stealth (+8 in tall grass)

The character in HL bestiary has 6 skill underspent, which should go into Stealth.
klimkin is offline   #10 Reply With Quote