Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

seansong

Send a message via AIM to seansong

Old December 21st, 2019, 09:18 AM
Is there a place in HLO for boon slots in the society play? looked through it but didn't see anything anywhere.
Also i'm getting a 'yellow' error having chosen 3 points in spells for the school, which gives a skill slot, but on the skills page it is showing 0/1 but there is no possible checkbox under that column. Is that a bug i should report?
thx.
sean
seansong is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old December 21st, 2019, 07:33 PM
For your Pathfinder Training question, have you added the appropriate Lore skills to your character?

Parody is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Joe
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 23rd, 2019, 10:23 AM
Boons appear on the Profile tab under the Character header in the left panel. However, they will only appear if your character is configured as a Society character. Nowadays, you can do this when you create the character on the character selection screen (there's a checkbox). If you've already created the character as non-society, you can change that on the Settings tab under the Character header in the left panel.
Joe is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
numbat1

Old December 23rd, 2019, 12:31 PM
So, while you can slot your faction boon, there is currently no way to slot other boons earned. My understanding is that both the OP team and LWD are slowly working toward that, hence the codes that OP started using on chronicle sheets, but I doubt it is the highest priority for either team so may take a while.
numbat1 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 23rd, 2019, 01:46 PM
I just tested adding all the Envoy's Alliance boons to a test character, and each one shows a "Slotted" checkbox, and only the first three (non-slotless) boons I added are slotted by default, and if I then check the rest of them, I get an error message saying "Personal Boons: Resource Overspent: 6 of 3", so numbat1, could you please be more specific about what you're describing, because I'm not able to reproduce that.
Mathias is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
numbat1

Old December 24th, 2019, 02:11 PM
Most of the boons that OP players use come from their chronicle sheets and are not Faction related.
numbat1 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
numbat1

Old December 24th, 2019, 02:12 PM
I'd be happy to PM or email you specific examples but we are asked not to share such information publicly.
numbat1 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
seansong

Send a message via AIM to seansong

Old December 25th, 2019, 11:28 PM
Thanks for the info all. I can see why the various quest/scenario/AP boons maybe cant be made avail to HLO as they are not really revealed to players until earned thru the completion of whatever module. So may not be a way to do that easily. Thanks though.
seansong is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
mototom

Old December 28th, 2019, 09:02 AM
I'm not sure I've ever used a boon in PFS 1, because I didn't want to look through every chronicle every time I've played. So I hope something gets figured out soon for PFS 2 in HLO.

Even if it was just something with a user-defined name and description and then a selection for the slot type, a place to record the chronicle/scenario, and number of uses, I'd get a lot more out of my boons.
mototom is offline   #9 Reply With Quote