Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Tipster74743

Old August 17th, 2015, 04:55 PM
Am I just overlooking or is it an add-on? I bought the addon with inner sea combat and still nothing. Is it something that I'm missing???
Tipster74743 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 17th, 2015, 08:38 PM
I do not recall any ship building rules in inner sea combat. I don't recall any ship building rules in all of Pathfinder except for the little bit in Skull and Shackles AP. Not sure I would really call those ship building rules.

Hmm just searched the whole Inner Sea Combat PDF and for "ship building" and nothing. Then tried ship and found no reference beyond general ship info.

So can you elaborate on your question?

P.S. - The only full ship building rules I recall is from FGG - Fire as She Bears supplement rules put for Razor Coast. Those are pretty good actually.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Tipster74743

Old August 18th, 2015, 03:18 AM
Thanks a lot. I'll check that out.

But yeah, I was looking for something possibly like Kingdom, Army, PC, NPC radio buttons for Ship or something similar.

I was wanting to build a ship for my adventure.
Tipster74743 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
MadCat75

Send a message via Skype™ to MadCat75

Old August 18th, 2015, 05:43 AM
The ship building rules are in the "Pathfinder Adventure Path: Skull & Shackles Player's Guide"
MadCat75 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old August 18th, 2015, 11:51 AM
I don't think any of the alternative rules systems in the Players Guides are included in the material for the APs in HeroLab.

Caravans (from Jade Regent), Expeditions (from Serpent's Skull), Ships (from Skull and Shackles), and now Rebel Organizations (from Hell's Rebels) are all "Player Material" from their respective APs.

Kingdom Building from Kingmaker is now generally supported from Ultimate Campaign.

I know LoneWolf just doesn't have the resources to do them all, but I wonder if the Community could be tapped in such areas, similar to how the Community has helped with Adjustments and even playtest materials in the past. That approach might allow LoneWolf's resources to focus on enabling such things in the Editor.
Silveras is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 28th, 2015, 12:06 PM
I wanted to reply again to this thread as several posts where lost/deleted. The FGG Fire As She Bears supplement is coded in the Pathfinder 3PP Pack. Using the FaSB rules you can fully create a ship from the "Race" tab and have all the different speeds and weights calculated.

I am currently using this in my own games for the Skull and Shackles AP. What I still need to add is the modifications to ships/items I did in S&S for converting stuff to FaSB rules.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #6 Reply With Quote