Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Thermo

Old August 9th, 2018, 07:30 AM
Awesome thanks. I also posted the issue on the github. The same problem appears to affect Druids cantrips as well.
Thermo is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
dpmcalister

Old August 12th, 2018, 05:03 AM
Thanks. I've made amendments to the files. I can't upload directly to the GitHub so I've uploaded v1.3 to your issues thread. If someone could move it across to the main repo I'd be grateful. If you're on a Windows 10 PC you need to extract the folder to C:\ProgramData\Hero Lab\customoutput\5e. The dnd5einfo_5e folder will already exist so you're just copying the files over the existing ones. You may wish to back up the existing files first but you shouldn't need to.
dpmcalister is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
Thermo

Old August 13th, 2018, 05:09 AM
That's awesome - thanks for the quick fix!
Thermo is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
dpmcalister

Old August 13th, 2018, 12:02 PM
No worries, happy to help. If you have any other problems please just let me know.

DnD5e.info: A fan-created 5th Edition SRD and associated blog/gaming resource.
dpmcalister is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
Thermo

Old August 26th, 2018, 02:28 PM
Hello - I just noticed that while the cantrips do show in the spell list now - they are not included in the spell book for clerics. Please see this file as an example.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ynd9r6zgv6roygd/Rhys.pdf?dl=0
Thermo is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
dpmcalister

Old August 27th, 2018, 03:43 AM
Sorry, missed the obvious when fixing the original issue. I've uploaded v1.4 to the GitHub thread.

dpmcalister is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
Thermo

Old August 27th, 2018, 07:41 AM
Superb - thanks so much for the quick response.
Thermo is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
temohjyn

Old June 26th, 2022, 05:12 AM
So I realize I'm casting Resurrection on this thread, but I'm wondering if anyone is willing to do any more improvements/development on this existing custom output? I am completely useless when it comes to anything computer coding related, but I would love to see some tweaks to the existing custom sheet.

For example, as is, it prints out like ten to fifteen pages of full descriptive content for all the magic items and abilities a character has. I would love if there was a way to just toggle that? Or maybe to print them in a smaller font in a two column format so that they take up far fewer pages? Not sure how big of an ask that is, since, like I said, I have zero computer coding knowledge. Just hoping somebody among the community might be interested in helping.

Thanks!
temohjyn is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
dpmcalister

Old June 26th, 2022, 06:56 AM
I'll be honest, I've not looked at HeroLab for a long time. Depending on what you're looking for I could create an alternative sheet though. Is it something as simple as the first two pages and a spell sheet?

dpmcalister is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
temohjyn

Old June 29th, 2022, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpmcalister View Post
I'll be honest, I've not looked at HeroLab for a long time. Depending on what you're looking for I could create an alternative sheet though. Is it something as simple as the first two pages and a spell sheet?
That would be absolutely awesome, and yes, the first two pages with a spell sheet would be great!
temohjyn is offline   #50 Reply With Quote