Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

theegravedigger

Old August 4th, 2011, 01:03 PM
With my group, we play using the karmabuilt system from Runner's Companion, because we find it leads to rounder characters.

So, I've been trying to figure out if there's a way to juryrig a Karmabuilt character by setting the build points to a minimum, buying what I need to get to the advancement option, adding the remaining karma I have available based on the BP spent, and then fleshing out the character.

I'm not sure if it worked or not. If anyone else is looking for Karmabuilt and figures it out, I'd love to know. There's potentially a way to do it using customizations options, but I'm not sure how to put those together.

I'm hoping they included karmabuilt characters when they start putting out some of the updates and material from additional books.
theegravedigger is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 4th, 2011, 06:21 PM
We're definitely planning to include the karma generation method when we do Runner's Companion.
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
LukeZ

Old August 14th, 2011, 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
We're definitely planning to include the karma generation method when we do Runner's Companion.
Will the Runner's Companion be the next module or other modules will be made before the Runner's Companion?
LukeZ is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
3darkman

Old August 15th, 2011, 12:43 PM
at the current price of the modules of HL, everything should come together in the next module: Runner's Companion, Augmentation, Arsenal and Unwired.
3darkman is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Protector152

Old August 15th, 2011, 04:53 PM
you missed Street Magic
Protector152 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote