Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

dartnet
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 26th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Added IFZ to the list and I updated Rippers Resurrected.
dartnet is offline   #111 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old July 27th, 2017, 06:09 AM
You might also want to move "East Texas University" up to the Done section, too.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #112 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old July 27th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Also, I've taken over Gaslight...

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Fantasy Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #113 Reply With Quote
dartnet

Old July 27th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Done and done.
dartnet is offline   #114 Reply With Quote
TheMadPhoenix

Old September 7th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Any word on any of the other settings? Hellfrost, Winter Eternal, Shaintar, Accursed, Evernight, Realms of Cthulhu, Runepunk? I'm really hoping to be able to use HL with those settings.
TheMadPhoenix is offline   #115 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old September 7th, 2017, 03:35 PM
You really want to run Evernight? I'll try to look at it this week. There hasn't really been any interest so it hadn't been a priority to finish for me, but if someone wants it I'll try to finish it up.

Hellfrost if available from CapedCrusader, although he may have mentioned wanting to do some updates on it? PM him for that. I know nothing about the rest, though, and I'm not otherwise working on any files myself.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #116 Reply With Quote
TheMadPhoenix

Old September 7th, 2017, 07:26 PM
The Last Parsec is another one I'd like to see HL files for. Shaintar (or really anything in the Suzerain line) is huge for fantasy. Winter Eternal is another fantasy similar to Hellfrost, Accursed is a horror fantasy setting, Realms of Cthulhu is basically CoC for SW. Runepunk is kind of a fantasy/steampunk mix. There are tons of other ones out there Beasts and Barbarians, and MARS are two that I have a few PDFs for also. I'll reach out to CC though for the Hellfrost files and thanks for finishing the Evernight files.
TheMadPhoenix is offline   #117 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old September 8th, 2017, 03:34 AM
Well, if you take a closer look at the original post more than a few of those are done, you just have to PM the author to get the file, for example PM dartnet to get The Last Parsec and tatteredking to get Realms of Cthulhu. While LoneWolf does have a license to put out Pinnacle settings through the official updater most of those settings you listed are put out by companies other than Pinnacle, so unless those companies set something up with LoneWolf to allow their settings to be released in the program you wouldn't see them show up there, you'd have to see if someone else happened to make a file for you and get it from them (which is one of the main reasons for the first post in this thread, to let folks know not just the status of some of the official settings, but also who you can PM to get copies of files not otherwise officially available.)

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually
zarlor is offline   #118 Reply With Quote
TheMadPhoenix

Old September 8th, 2017, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarlor View Post
Well, if you take a closer look at the original post more than a few of those are done, you just have to PM the author to get the file, for example PM dartnet to get The Last Parsec and tatteredking to get Realms of Cthulhu. While LoneWolf does have a license to put out Pinnacle settings through the official updater most of those settings you listed are put out by companies other than Pinnacle, so unless those companies set something up with LoneWolf to allow their settings to be released in the program you wouldn't see them show up there, you'd have to see if someone else happened to make a file for you and get it from them (which is one of the main reasons for the first post in this thread, to let folks know not just the status of some of the official settings, but also who you can PM to get copies of files not otherwise officially available.)
Thanks. I missed that I guess somehow.
TheMadPhoenix is offline   #119 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old September 8th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Shaintar is kind of an issue, if memory serves. They have completely different rules than base Savage Worlds that would take cloning the entire system and altering it. If I recall correctly, it has different totals for each rank than 20 points, and levels above Legendary. Core coding has to change to support that, not generally accessible through a Setting file.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Fantasy Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #120 Reply With Quote