Old March 21st, 2012, 04:02 AM
Mordheim Lists Development Post

Version 1.1, 27 March 2012
Full list of changes:

New features:
• Added Orcs and Goblins
• Added Bretonnian Knights

Fixes:
• Experience points now increase henchman cost in campaign games, as per core rulebook, p144, paragraph 'new recruits and existing henchmen groups'
• Spears are no longer unwieldy, as per p42 of the core rulebook
• Fixed verminkin stats
• Fixed novice sisters' stats
• Fixed sister superior stats
• Fixed elf ranger equipment
• Fixed maximum henchman experience to 14, as per the roster sheet in the core rulebook
• Fixed maximum hero experience to 90, as per the roster sheet in the core rulebook

Todo:
• Put unofficial warbands (ie. Bretonnian Knights) into a separate ruleset
• Fix warband rating calculation for Henchmen
• Add validation rules for Bretonnian Knights using warhorses/horses

Last edited by Rosomack; June 16th, 2012 at 04:37 AM.
Rosomack is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
John
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 22nd, 2012, 10:31 AM
Hello! If you can send me an e-mail, I can provide some additional information to you about updating the file and setting you up to do so.
John is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Rosomack

Old April 26th, 2012, 01:00 AM
Just an update, I gained ownership of the mordheim data files.

I welcome all contributors as I do not have the time to contribute by myself on a regular basis. If you wish to take over the file ownership I will gladly hand them over to the right person

If you have questions, suggestions, bugs to report etc. please post them in this thread, PM me or email me.

Last edited by Rosomack; April 27th, 2012 at 12:47 AM.
Rosomack is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Miggou

Old June 13th, 2012, 01:13 PM
I want to help Guys what do i need?
Miggou is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Rosomack

Old June 16th, 2012, 04:35 AM
Excellent! Thank you for wanting to spend your time on improving the lists.

There is certainly a lot to do for the lists. For a start, I suggest you pick a warband that isn't there - any warband you like (apart from the Dark Elves, these have been taken up by someone else) and construct the list for it.

First make sure you have the latest version, then start your work on the list. It's not hard to do - just follow the instructions that came with the lists. The original author did a good job of making the lists expandable.

Please use the original army lists (the ones from GW's website preferably, mordheimer.com is also a good resource, but take care - mistakes happen). Take into account the official FAQs (also found on the GW website) when constructing the list to make it consistent.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me. Please let me know which warbands you choose.

When you're done please send me the exported file so I can update the one on the server.

Also, if you wish to take over ownership of the files I would be happy to hand them over, as I do not have the time to expand the lists on a regular basis.
Rosomack is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Miggou

Old June 17th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Cool, i Have started dwarfs and beastmen. its alot of trial and error for me nut i have the basics down, dwarfs are almost completed. i would be happy to take over for you. i have nothing but time on my hands these days. i am using the latest version. would you prefer email or thread for contact with questions?
Miggou is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Rosomack

Old June 18th, 2012, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miggou View Post
would you prefer email or thread for contact with questions?
If you have any questions addressed to me, it's best to send them via email, as it's a more instant and sure way of communication, but it's a matter of preference really. Do whatever suits you best
Rosomack is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Miggou

Old November 7th, 2012, 06:46 PM
I have completed the dwarves, if there are any idea you can float by me to improve it please let me know. also need to know where to send the files.
Miggou is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Rosomack

Old November 12th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Excellent news!

Please export the lists using ABExport, upload them to dropbox or something similar and then PM me the link. I'll take a quick look and see whether I can provide any feedback or fix some other small bugs I meant to fix. I'll then host it somewhere and point the army builder update service to it so that everyone can get your update.
Rosomack is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
greuma

Old November 17th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Hi!, im new in this Forum and i recently bought the army builder. I always play Mordheim, but i cant find the dwarf warband "treasure hunters" in mordheim archive.

Someone know where i can download that warband?

Thank you!!

And nice program

Christopher!

PD: sorry about my english gramma.
greuma is offline   #10 Reply With Quote