Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

civprod

Old October 8th, 2018, 04:58 PM
I am in a campaign where a house rule has modified the number of arcanist reservoir points recovered with a nights rest.

For the basic 3 + level points in the arcane reservoir, the points recharge at the same rate, namely 3 + 1/2 level with a night's rest.

However, with arcane reservoir points that you get through the feat "extra reservoir" or that you can gain as a favored class bonus, those points automatically recharge each night.

For example, my character is second level and I have taken an extra arcane reservoir point as my favored class bonus each level, so I have 7 total points in my arcane reservoir (3 + 2 from level + 2 from favored class bonus).

With the current hero lab settings, after a nights rest I get 3 of 7 points back (or put another way, I have 4 points to use in my arcane reservoir). Under the house rule, I would get 1 of 7 points back (or I would have 6 points to use).

Is there any way in herolab that I can change this rule to match with the house rule, and what would I need to do. I attempted to create a custom feat but I could not figure out how to make it work that way. I have also looked at the options under the "adjust" tab, but I could not find anything that worked.

Thanks.
civprod is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old October 9th, 2018, 09:52 AM
You'll just need calculate the bonus you got from your FCB, and then reduce the value of the "trkReset" field for the "cArcReserv" pick by that amount.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote