Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Korlac

Old December 11th, 2018, 12:59 PM
Hello All,

I'm working on my Studied Summoner build and I've just about got it where I want it. I reworked the awkward Expanded Summons feature and instead I'm just going to give it as a bonus feat at level 2 to the class.

It appears I need a Condition in there, and I've reviewed the other types of feats like this and it looks something like this.

count:Classes.Summoner >= 2

My problem is, I'm not sure what Tag/Field it wants for "Classes.<Class>" in the count. I've tried everything from my custom class. Class Tag, Abbreviation, Unique ID. No matter what I put in there, it pops me an error.

I can leave that Condition out of the bonus feat, but then it just pops it at level 1.

Here's a copy of my current User file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/170F...ew?usp=sharing
Korlac is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 11th, 2018, 02:15 PM
On a test character, add a level of summoner.

Then, in the Develop menu, choose Floating Info Windows at the bottom, and choose "Show Selection tags". From the list of things to show tags for, find the summoner. There will be two things named summoner, and one will have an Id starting with "cHelp" - that's the one you want. Open the tags for that, and search through the list until you find what the Id of the Classes tag is for that class.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 11th, 2018, 02:15 PM
Replace summoner with whichever other class this is being used for, if you're checking for something else. And note that for summoner, there's going to be separate Classes tags for the APG version and the Unchained version.
Mathias is online now   #3 Reply With Quote
Korlac

Old December 11th, 2018, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Replace summoner with whichever other class this is being used for, if you're checking for something else. And note that for summoner, there's going to be separate Classes tags for the APG version and the Unchained version.
Best I can tell for what I've created it's either "cHelpMMT" or "cMaMonTac"
Problem is I've tried both of those and it still fails when it tries to compile.
Korlac is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Korlac

Old December 11th, 2018, 02:52 PM
It says "Syntax error in 'bootstrap #1 condition' tag expression for Thing 'cSSExpSumm' -> Tag 'Classes.cHelpMMT' not define"

Obviously I either have the condition improperly defined or I'm missing something somewhere else.
Korlac is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 11th, 2018, 03:20 PM
Is this for a class you created? If so, this is easier to find. In the editor, go to the "Class" tab, click the "Tags" button at the top right, and find "Classes" in that list.
Mathias is online now   #6 Reply With Quote
Korlac

Old December 14th, 2018, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Is this for a class you created? If so, this is easier to find. In the editor, go to the "Class" tab, click the "Tags" button at the top right, and find "Classes" in that list.
Thanks for this info, I was finally able to figure it out!
Korlac is offline   #7 Reply With Quote