Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests

Notices

ruhar

Old July 5th, 2017, 09:25 PM
I am working on a 5th Ed realm for the Content Market and I have a question for the developers regarding the Mundane Weapon article in the Mechanics Reference.

Why is the simple picture snippet below the price snippet instead of above it or at the bottom of Overview? There is only one line of text above the picture. The reader's eyes are going to go to the picture first then drop down to the text below that and miss the price snippet. I know mine did when I was editing the article and couldn't find the Price snippet at first despite having created it several weeks ago. To me it is more logical to either have several snippets above and below the image or the image is the first or last snippet for the section.
ruhar is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Vargr

Old July 10th, 2017, 12:14 PM
I do not know the reason why this is so - probably it made good sense when they made it that way.

I suggest you swap them around in Manage/Categories.

Don't delete any info but I guess changing the order will be fine.

Vargr
Deputy Calendar Champion

Legend has it, that the Tarrasque is a huge fighting beast, perpetually hungry.
Sleet entered History when he managed to get on the back of a Tarrasque only to be ridden out of History shortly after.

Using Realm Works, Worldographer (Hexographer 2), LibreOffice, Daz3D Studio, pen & paper for the realm World of Temeon and the system LEFD - both homebrewed.

Vargr is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ruhar

Old July 10th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Thanks Vargr. I hope changing the order is ok. I'd feel better if someone from LW confirmed if it was ok or not.
ruhar is offline   #3 Reply With Quote