Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

NeoEvaX

Old July 6th, 2016, 07:59 AM
So I have been playing around with Hero Lab to try to do something, that I think its in line with the rules. Don't know if its a bug, or I am doing something wrong.
  • Gunslinger
  • Advanced Firearm (Rifle)
  • Feat: Rapid Reload(rifle)

According to the rules:
Code:
Advanced Firearms: Advanced firearms are chamber-loaded. It is a move action to load a one-handed or two-handed advanced firearm to its full capacity. The Rapid Reload feat reduces this to a free action.
So with that feat I should be able to load the rifle as a free action. Meaning I can get multiple shots off in a single round. So when I select Rapid fire it should turn my Ranged: +11 to Ranged: +9/+9 and show that it can fire twice, right?

Without Rapid Reload a Revolver works with Rapid fire, but I figure that is because it has 6 bullets in the chamber, so its ignoring the reload rules.

Does Hero Lab not understand Rapid Reload? Do I just need to do it by hand?

Note: Haste does add another attack (Ranged:+11 becomes Ranged: +12/+12). Since hasted provides 1 more attack at high BAB plus +1 to hit as well.

I did some searching before, but couldn't fine anything about this on the forum, but if I missed a post about this, forgive me.
NeoEvaX is offline   #1 Reply With Quote