Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Illyahr

Old April 16th, 2019, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Are there any other changes to this file? If not, I'll just drop this into the next release.
Nope, just the one. I only noticed because of using the feat myself
Illyahr is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
NOMster

Old April 16th, 2019, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Fixed the AC problem.

Please continue to report issues. If I don't know about them, I can't fix them.

Works like a champ now XD. Thanks so much.
NOMster is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
NOMster

Old April 19th, 2019, 10:58 AM
spoke too soon. the number of rounds/day to rage doesn't adjust when the con modifier goes up. it still bases it off your "normal" con mod, but it should be whatever the current con mod is. (its easy to know, but just pointing it out)
NOMster is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
NOMster

Old May 13th, 2019, 07:30 AM
okay, so I'm having this issue with one of the characters. on my home PC it's fine but on my laptop I'm getting several errors. I can attach the character but I'm not sure if it will help since it's perfectly fine on my Home computer. I tried copying the d20 file from the PC to the laptop but that didn't work either.
if i remove his familar, the second error will go away but the first one stays unless i remove the dragonblood sorcerer level. Again, i have zero issues with the exact same character on my PC. (I save the characters in my dropbox folder so any changes i make are always updated everywhere.
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (223.1 KB, 9 views)
NOMster is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old May 13th, 2019, 11:22 PM
It's most likely that you haven't copied ALL the user files from your PC to the laptop, or you didn't copy them to the correct folder.
In particular, whatever file has the race "rdrakraven".

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old May 14th, 2019, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dami View Post
It's most likely that you haven't copied ALL the user files from your PC to the laptop, or you didn't copy them to the correct folder.
In particular, whatever file has the race "rdrakraven".
That could be right, although rdrakraven must be there or it wouldn't load at all. This looks more like a scripting error so maybe the file containing this thing was updated at some point?

Since rdrakraven isn't from the community set we wouldn't be able to diagnose the problem even if you did upload your portfolio file. We'd need both it and the .user file containing this race.
Sendric is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
NOMster

Old August 26th, 2019, 01:35 PM
I finally was able to fix all this and everything is working great. I do have a question though. in the editor, where are lesser abilities for intelligent weapons? i want to customize a weapons ability and i can't seem to find that anywhere.
NOMster is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 27th, 2019, 04:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOMster View Post
I finally was able to fix all this and everything is working great. I do have a question though. in the editor, where are lesser abilities for intelligent weapons? i want to customize a weapons ability and i can't seem to find that anywhere.
Looks like they are hidden and cannot be edited through the editor. It might be possible to do it by hand, but you'd need to know how those things are formatted. Unfortunately, I don't have access to the source code so I can't really help you out with this particular issue.
Sendric is offline   #38 Reply With Quote