Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

Jobe00

Old August 24th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nylanfs View Post
Can't add cash to a Certified Credstick (ie I have one at each Safehouse with 2000 nuyen on it for quick getaways.
The tooltip for the certified credstick has how to do that.

You add Custom Data to the credstick with a value equal to the nuyen you want on it. Just call the data Nuyen or Cash or whatever you like.
Jobe00 is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
Jobe00

Old August 24th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Suggestion.

Add the following specializations to the Pistols skill: Light Pistols, Heavy Pistols. There are sample characters with at least Heavy Pistols as a specialization.
Jobe00 is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
nylanfs

Old August 24th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Attempting to Boost a knowledge skill gives the following validation error.

Knowledge Skill: Paracritters - Knowledge Skill: Skill Name Must be Specified

The Knowledge skill was added after creation. Not that it matters, gives the same error when selecting one made at character creation.
nylanfs is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
LooseCannon

Old August 28th, 2011, 05:58 AM
Background:
The starting nuyen calculator doesn't work properly. It fails to account for bonus values from lifestyle/leftover nuyen.

Steps to Recreate:
1.) Create a new portfolio.
2.) Add a new identity and lifestyle. Select Low Lifestyle.
3.) Hit the roll button for starting nuyen values. Continue for several rolls - note values far below what should be possible (200) and none even hit the average value (975).

Other Thoughts:
Looks like it is rolling based off the lifestyle, without the extra dice from leftover nuyen. That is the calculations are 3d6x50, not (3d6+9)x50. Very minor issue.
LooseCannon is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
LooseCannon

Old August 28th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forge_24 View Post
I was entering new ranged weapons and noticed that you can only select a single mode of fire instead of multiple ones. You should be able to select multiple firing modes for a single weapon.
You can also do this manually if you like. Hit the "Tags" button, Click to add another tag, then in "Group Id" type "Mode". In "Tag Id" enter the type you'd like:

Single = Single Shot
SemiAuto = Semi-automatic
Burst = Short Burst (I think)
LongBurst = Long Burst
FullAuto = Fully Automatic

I agree though that something with checkboxes or otherwise would be nice.
LooseCannon is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
DrunkZombie

Old August 30th, 2011, 08:24 AM
Quote:
What's the rating for when buying lifestyles?
That is the rating of the sin you are buying that goes with the lifestyle.
DrunkZombie is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
nylanfs

Old August 30th, 2011, 05:11 PM
? Am I missing a game rule (optional or otherwise) somewhere?
nylanfs is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
nylanfs

Old August 30th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Not sure if this CAN be handled, but essence is increased when you remove cyberware. character can never regain essence due to bioware/cyberware (escept for some fairl rare and radical procedures in Runners Companion? So when yu add or update your 'ware there is an essence "hole" that can be filed with additional 'ware with no essence penalty.

Also AFAIK by RAW you are also supposed to track essence lose from bioware and cyberware separately. Never had a game come up where a char had both though so it might be a corner case.
nylanfs is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
nylanfs

Old August 30th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Size costing isn't being factored in.

Quote:
SIZE CUSTOMIZATION
Trolls have incredibly large bodies and hands, while dwarfs have rather small bodies and hands—consequently, both have trouble using gear built for human dimensions. Thanks in part to corporate initiatives like Evo’s MetaErgonomics division, there is a wide array of mass-produced consumer goods specifically tailored for dwarf and troll needs at no extra cost. When it comes to less-common gear, however, dwarf and troll characters may need to pay extra in order to acquire versions modified for their metatype. Modified gear typically costs 110% of the standard price, though it may rise as high as 125%. The gamemaster determines when such cases arise. (As a rule, we suggest that metatype modification costs not be incurred for any gear purchased during character creation.)
nylanfs is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
DrunkZombie

Old September 2nd, 2011, 08:27 AM
Quote:
? Am I missing a game rule (optional or otherwise) somewhere?
Typically a lifestyle has a fake sin tied to it. You have to be paying the bills with an identity of somekind. You might be able to argue with the gm that a low lifestyle or lower could be paid using certifieds every month. You could be leasing the space from the local gang and they don't care who you are as long as you pay. However you would still have problems with comm service, utilities etc... needing a name on the bill. Of course you could pirate those as well. However that brings other problems with it. I would say that a mid lifestyle or higher needs a fake sin attached to it. There is just too much exposure to the legit world to get around.

Now conversely, a fake sin does not need a lifestyle tied to it. My current character has one lifestyle and two fake sins. One sin is tied to the lifestyle but the other is used for more risky things. If it gets comprimised, I toss it and buy a new one. Nothing gets traced back to my lifestyle, so I don't lose that as well.

Last edited by DrunkZombie; September 2nd, 2011 at 08:39 AM.
DrunkZombie is offline   #50 Reply With Quote