Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Dareshiranu

Old December 21st, 2017, 08:59 AM
I've got a Gnome Sorcerer for a PC in a game I'm running who swapped out for Fey Magic.

The issue comes up when I export to PDF. The normal Sorcerer spells show up, but apart from the Favored Terrain and the description in Abilities that mentions the 0 and 1 level spells gained it doesn't list out the selected spells on the sheet anywhere. An omission I find less than optimal, certainly my player does.
Dareshiranu is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old December 21st, 2017, 11:02 AM
There are like 3 different parts that need printed separately. its on one of the others.
Minous is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Fuzzy

Old December 26th, 2017, 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minous View Post
There are like 3 different parts that need printed separately. its on one of the others.
I believe this is not true. I don't think SLA's are ever present on spell sheets, no matter what the source of the SLA is.
Fuzzy is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
LazarX

Old December 26th, 2017, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareshiranu View Post
I've got a Gnome Sorcerer for a PC in a game I'm running who swapped out for Fey Magic.

The issue comes up when I export to PDF. The normal Sorcerer spells show up, but apart from the Favored Terrain and the description in Abilities that mentions the 0 and 1 level spells gained it doesn't list out the selected spells on the sheet anywhere. An omission I find less than optimal, certainly my player does.

They don't show up unless the "In Terrain" button is checked under "In Play".
LazarX is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Fuzzy

Old December 27th, 2017, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazarX View Post
They don't show up unless the "In Terrain" button is checked under "In Play".
They won't show in Hero Lab unless in-terrain is checked - they won't print ever no matter what is checked. No SLA's cause the spell's to be added to the spell sheets.

EDIT: I just realized the OP seemed to only be asking for a listing of the selected spells, which should show up under Spell-Like Abilities on the character sheet if in terrain is selected. I had thought he was wanting the spell descriptions to be printed as if they were spells in a spellbook (which I still feel is required).

Last edited by Fuzzy; December 27th, 2017 at 10:20 AM.
Fuzzy is offline   #5 Reply With Quote