Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Virtue

Old February 9th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Virtue, here is my response from the last time YOU posted about Furious Focus:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showpost....0&postcount=28

There is a search function on this forum. It is on the top right when you're looking at the list of threads.

Sorry I missed that makes total sense
Virtue is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 9th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Crippling Critical (APG) doesn't assign 10+BAB to the DC at Final Phase/1000 like all the other Critical feats.
risner is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Steev42

Old February 10th, 2011, 12:28 PM
First Issue:
Not sure if this is known or not, but it's something I've seen repeatedly, and only just now remembered to post.

Weapons tab->click New Magic ...->double click Custom/Magic weapon.

Screen that comes up looks normal, until I select a weapon type. At that time, the "Cost (Each)" line appears; and it and all the other cost lines below it are in white text. Which, on the parchment background, is impossible to see on my laptop unless I angle the screen at least 60 degrees.

Second Issue:
I recently picked up half a dozen +1 flaming crossbow bolts. Unfortunately, I can't control the maximum of my magical ammunition, and it seems that the cost is ridiculously calculated in total gear. My character (now down to 4 of those bolts) is listed as having ~416208 worth of gear. It appears that it takes the cost for 50 bolts (8305), and treats each of the 50 as being worth that much (415,250 total), and then counts the full 50, even though I only have 4 left. The total worth should be 664.4 ((8305/50)*4). I'd also like to be able to control the maximum that instead of saying 4/50, it would say 4/6, but that falls more into feature than bug.
Steev42 is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Aresian27

Old February 10th, 2011, 12:30 PM
There seems to be a small problem with the Red Mantis Assassin and the Sawtooth Sabre as pointed out in this thread:
http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...eferrerid=4494
Aresian27 is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Aresian27

Old February 10th, 2011, 01:15 PM
When adding sling bullets to my human fighter, I get "You can't use this weapon because it is the wrong size for you"
Aresian27 is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 10th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Unlike arrows, which can be wielded without their bow with the stats of an improvised dagger, sling bullets can't be used as weapons without the sling, so there's no need to equip them.
Mathias is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
Thazar

Old February 11th, 2011, 04:37 PM
If you make a character and check the "Don't Use Hero Points" option on the configure hero screen... the one under starting gold. It will give you an extra feat. If you then spend that feat and save you will get a validation error when you reopen the character as it correctly recalculates the feats you should have.

I found this while making some characters at level eight, but was able to duplicate it will a first level character before even selecting a class.
Thazar is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old February 12th, 2011, 09:12 AM
When you purchase a 'Hat' object, your Gear list lists a fill in the blank for the name clothing item, with a fill in the blank for weight and a fill in the blank for GP (even though you already paid for the Hat. )
TCArknight is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 12th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Look at the adventurer's armory, pg. 20 - the hat there is listed as 1sp - 50gp and 0.5 - 2 lbs. That's why Hero Lab's copy doesn't have a fixed price or weight either.
Mathias is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
fireman644

Old February 12th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Holy Vindicator sacred stigmata ability is not full class level but half class level. Thanks.
fireman644 is offline   #30 Reply With Quote