Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 14th, 2010, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunger00 View Post
I see that the CR for skellies template has been fixed. THANKS!!! You had mentioned before that you were going to take out the hit points box for the skeleton and zombie template to prevent the error of 0 hit points. It isn't a huge issue, I just take 1 hp out of their racial hit dice and add it to the skeleton hit point box... I'm only mentioning this as I am not sure if this fell off the radar, was implemented but not working, or is planned but not implemented yet.
I apologize - I hadn't realized that the skeleton template was throwing up the "add some HP" error - I thought showing the box was just a display problem , not one that would cause errors, so I hadn't prioritized it very high.

I've gotten it fixed for the next update.

While I was fixing that, I thought of an easy solution to the skill ranks problem - I can have the skills test for no INT score, and zero out the ranks added by a race if that's the case. That means you don't have to make a new race without pre-assigned skills in order to apply the skeleton template to it, so that'll also be in the next update.
Mathias is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
bittergeek

Old June 14th, 2010, 07:23 PM
The robe of the archmagi doesn't seem to give the +2 to overcome spell resistance, or add spell resistance 18 to the person wearing it. (It correctly gives the +5 armor bonus and the +4 resistance bonus to saves.)
bittergeek is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Bishop37
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 14th, 2010, 07:29 PM
Horseshoes of Speed are not affecting the speed of mounts (specifically tried a cavalier's mount and a purchased heavy horse).
Bishop37 is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
TBKenie

Old June 15th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
I'm afraid I can't duplciate this. The price for a composite shortbow, +1 STR is correctly being calculated as 150gp (75 for the shortbow, 75 for each point of strength).
Ah, you are correct. I was looking at the mighty long comp bow costs.
TBKenie is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Stormwarden

Old June 16th, 2010, 06:11 AM
Have noticed a few things, if they're repeated somewhere else ignore me.

8th level monk's stunning fist is listed on the sheet as Stunning Fist(stun), but there is no mention of their ability to sicken or fatigue.

A monk with Purity of Body doesn't have 'Immune to Disease' in the saving throw area like paladins do. Paladin with Aura of Resolve doesn't list 'Immune to Charm spells/SLA' in the saving throw area. Nitpicks to be sure, but if one is listed I feel the others should.

Paladin Divine Weapon lists 1 minutes/day beside the ability. It should be a certain number of times per day, with a duration of (level) minutes.

Monk CMB and CMD seem to be calculated correctly, but the PDF shows the wrong modifiers split out, for instance shows actual BAB rather than level, as allowed by the Maneuver Training ability, and does not show the monk's AC bonus as part of CMD. But again, the final number is correct.

Combat Reflexes shows '[dexmod] AoO/rnd', when this should be either '+[dexmod] AoO/rnd' or '[dexmod+1] AoO/rnd'.

My 8th level monk's Wholeness of Body ability has a (16) printed beside it on the PDF. I'm not sure what this number is supposed to represent. 16 doesn't seem to be an accurate representation of anything associated with the ability.

Some of these I can fix myself, but thought they deserved mention here. Thanks for the great product and ongoing support for it.
Stormwarden is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
kunger00

Old June 16th, 2010, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
I apologize - I hadn't realized that the skeleton template was throwing up the "add some HP" error - I thought showing the box was just a display problem , not one that would cause errors, so I hadn't prioritized it very high.

I've gotten it fixed for the next update.

While I was fixing that, I thought of an easy solution to the skill ranks problem - I can have the skills test for no INT score, and zero out the ranks added by a race if that's the case. That means you don't have to make a new race without pre-assigned skills in order to apply the skeleton template to it, so that'll also be in the next update.
Thanks for the awesome work as always!
kunger00 is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
kunger00

Old June 16th, 2010, 08:42 AM
Mouse over the ? symbol of 2nd level barbarian ability Uncanny Dodge on the barbarian tab brings up the IMPROVED uncanny dodge info. The reverse is occuring when mousing over the ? for improved uncanny dodge. However, the info for the improved uncanny dodge is a duplicate of the uncanny dodge ability (retain dex bonus when flat footed when it should say can't be flanked)

Also, for Improved Uncanny Dodge on the character sheet (and the misplaced tip on uncanny dodge (see above)) has a comment after the ability name of (Lv >=9). Not sure if this is leftover from d20. Improved Uncanny Dodge is a 5th level barbarian ability, not 9th.

And finally, should uncanny dodge's retain dex bonus when flatfooded auto calculate into the flatfooded ac?
kunger00 is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 21st, 2010, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bittergeek View Post
The robe of the archmagi doesn't seem to give the +2 to overcome spell resistance, or add spell resistance 18 to the person wearing it. (It correctly gives the +5 armor bonus and the +4 resistance bonus to saves.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop37 View Post
Horseshoes of Speed are not affecting the speed of mounts (specifically tried a cavalier's mount and a purchased heavy horse).
These are the sort of thing I'll be working on soon - one of the projects I hope to get to soon is to review all the magic items and regular items, updating the text from the SRD and Pathfinder and making sure that the effects are coded in.
Mathias is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 21st, 2010, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwarden View Post
8th level monk's stunning fist is listed on the sheet as Stunning Fist(stun), but there is no mention of their ability to sicken or fatigue.

A monk with Purity of Body doesn't have 'Immune to Disease' in the saving throw area like paladins do. Paladin with Aura of Resolve doesn't list 'Immune to Charm spells/SLA' in the saving throw area. Nitpicks to be sure, but if one is listed I feel the others should.

Paladin Divine Weapon lists 1 minutes/day beside the ability. It should be a certain number of times per day, with a duration of (level) minutes.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the reports.

Quote:
Monk CMB and CMD seem to be calculated correctly, but the PDF shows the wrong modifiers split out, for instance shows actual BAB rather than level, as allowed by the Maneuver Training ability, and does not show the monk's AC bonus as part of CMD. But again, the final number is correct.
Known issue that I haven't gotten to (as you noted, the total is correct, so it's just a display issue).

Quote:
Combat Reflexes shows '[dexmod] AoO/rnd', when this should be either '+[dexmod] AoO/rnd' or '[dexmod+1] AoO/rnd'.
Fixed in the next update.

Quote:
My 8th level monk's Wholeness of Body ability has a (16) printed beside it on the PDF. I'm not sure what this number is supposed to represent. 16 doesn't seem to be an accurate representation of anything associated with the ability.
When you use the ability, you heal Level * 2 HP - I've added more detail in the parentheses so it's obvious what it's talking about.
Mathias is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 21st, 2010, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Mouse over the ? symbol of 2nd level barbarian ability Uncanny Dodge on the barbarian tab brings up the IMPROVED uncanny dodge info. The reverse is occuring when mousing over the ? for improved uncanny dodge. However, the info for the improved uncanny dodge is a duplicate of the uncanny dodge ability (retain dex bonus when flat footed when it should say can't be flanked)
What I'm seeing is that up until 4th level, both have the text for uncanny dodge. After 4th level, they append the text for improved uncanny dodge to both copies.

This would also happen if you added another class that offered uncanny dodge - once they stacked, they would show the text for the current state of the ability. What's important is what's shown on the Special tab - that should always be showing the correct state of the ability.

Quote:
Also, for Improved Uncanny Dodge on the character sheet (and the misplaced tip on uncanny dodge (see above)) has a comment after the ability name of (Lv >=9). Not sure if this is leftover from d20. Improved Uncanny Dodge is a 5th level barbarian ability, not 9th.
From Improved Uncanny Dodge's description: "Unless the attacker has at least 4 more rogue levels than you have levels of uncanny dodge" - the Rogue level that's needed is what it's reporting.

Quote:
And finally, should uncanny dodge's retain dex bonus when flatfooded auto calculate into the flatfooded ac?
There are other things that can still cause you to become flat-footed, so the AC and Flat-footed AC are still displayed separately.
Mathias is offline   #30 Reply With Quote