Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 4th, 2009, 08:41 AM
Version 1.7 of the Pathfinder files was released yesterday, along with version 3.5 of HeroLab (which is required for the new Pathfinder files).

The big changes are that magic items and gear can now show up on the special tab and the in-play tab. And, once that was finished, I was able to finally add magic items/gear to the editor.

The Sorcerer's Arcane Bloodline's New Arcana power now allows the user to select the level of the bonus spell (it adds to the count of your spells known, rather than selecting the spell on the ability). Note that the selectors are on the class specials button - the oval "i" button.

I added a few more adjustments to the adjust tab (namely CMB; CMD; damage; saving throws, all; Specific Weapon attack/damage bonus; and I fixed the Skill Points, Total, adjustment so that it no longer adds its value to an obsolete field. So, that works now.)

There are also a number of bug fixes. The big one there is that I repaired the armor requirement bug I managed to introduce in v1.6 (see this thread for the story: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=9254).

Sorcerers with the Arcane bloodline now get a choice between Arcane Familiars and Bonded Objects, rather than the set bonded object choice. (Admittedly, familiars haven't been updated from the d20 files, so there may be some errors there).

As usual, the FAQ within the program (help menu..."Pathfinder Roleplaying Game FAQ") has more detail on the changes.
Mathias is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
JimGroves

Old October 8th, 2009, 03:32 PM
I'm curious about what's coming up next. I'm waiting patiently for Adventure Path support.
JimGroves is offline   #2 Reply With Quote