Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Giddoen

Old February 2nd, 2007, 11:16 AM
I for one have no use for anything D20 related at the moment, Any word on when non D20 data set of anything will be ready?

giddoen

I have faith!...my character sheet says so!
Giddoen is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 3rd, 2007, 02:38 PM
At 12:16 PM 2/2/2007, you wrote:
Quote:
I for one have no use for anything D20 related at the moment, Any word on when non D20 data set of anything will be ready?
It will be multiple months for the first game system other than d20. The reason for this simple. The publishers we've entered into licenses with have to get us all of the material in a format that we can readily use - i.e. not just PDFs that we have to copy and paste everything out of. Then we have to develop the data files. Then the publisher has to review everything. Then we iterate through multiple reviews until the publisher is happy. Then we have to test everything for accuracy. Then we can release the data files. Obviously, this entire process takes a good amount of time.

I realize this isn't the answer you were hoping for, but I'd much rather tell you the truth up front than give you false hopes about something being available sooner than is realistic. :-)

-Rob
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Giddoen

Old February 3rd, 2007, 09:17 PM
No this was just the answer I wanted! Thank you for your honesty! Now I can plan and at least I have a a idea of what to expect.

Giddoen

Giddoen is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Giddoen

Old February 4th, 2007, 09:39 AM
Now if we can just get Palladium to get off their butts! and post on thier website I might be a happier guy!....nah most likely not! :-)

Giddoen is offline   #4 Reply With Quote