Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

mKell

Old December 31st, 2011, 09:59 AM
The calculation of the Full Parry dice pool appears to be wrong; it seems to count Reaction twice for the total instead of just once.

Found in the pregenerated characters Bounty Hunter, Enforcer, Street Samurai.
mKell is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
kinevon

Old January 1st, 2012, 06:33 PM
Wired Reflexes:
For some reason it is doubling the Essence cost for this cyberware upgrade:
Rating 1 should be Essence cost 2, and therefore 2 essence to buy as standard. HeroLabs is showing an Essence cost of 4 for this at rating 1.
Rating 2, which should be 3 base, is doubling as well.
Rating 3, which is 5, is also being doubled.

This doubling still applies to the improved essence versions versions.

Ugly.

This is for an existing character, in the advancement mode. Unless there is a rule I am missing, there is no doubling of essence cost after character creation...

Edit: Never mind, found out what was causing it, a flaw I had taken and forgotten.

Last edited by kinevon; January 7th, 2012 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Found the reason.
kinevon is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 5th, 2012, 09:59 AM
This is a bug reports thread for the 1/5/12 update for the Shadowrun files.

Note that there are still some incomplete portions of the Shadowrun files - these are known issues, so there's no need to post bug reports about them.
  1. Combat
    • Apply wound modifiers to the appropriate tests.
  2. Magic
    • Astral Attributes, Perception, Projection and Combat (currently incomplete)
  3. Matrix & Technomancers
    • AR vs. VR vs. Hot-Sim VR (currently incomplete)
    • Active/Passive/Hidden mode
  4. Vehicles & Drones
    • Rigging & Jumping In
  5. NPCs & Critters
    • Grunt/Lieutenant NPC Mechanics
    • Group/Professional Rating
    • Critters
  6. Miscellaneous
    • Track what senses a character currently has active, and report that to the user in a single list. This will be a list of special senses that's shown when you move your mouse over the Perception dicepool at the top of the screen.
    • For the Condition Monitors on the In-Play tab, replace the numbers with boxes
    • Apply various "All Actions", "All Physical Actions", "All Matrix Actions" etc. bonuses/penalties, including wound penalties
    • Modify Contacts so that they can't be altered on the Social tab during Advancement mode, but are instead changed on the Advancement tab, to preserve a record of how your relationship with that contact changed.
    • Guest cost for a lifestyle, shared lifestyles, permanent lifestyles
Mathias is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Anacher

Old January 12th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Found a bug with adding a new skill group to an existing character via advancement.

The karma is spent, but the skills don't show up on the active skills tab, nor the character sheet. It's like they don't exist.
Anacher is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Murrdox

Old January 13th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinevon View Post
Wired Reflexes:
For some reason it is doubling the Essence cost for this cyberware upgrade:
Rating 1 should be Essence cost 2, and therefore 2 essence to buy as standard. HeroLabs is showing an Essence cost of 4 for this at rating 1.
Rating 2, which should be 3 base, is doubling as well.
Rating 3, which is 5, is also being doubled.

This doubling still applies to the improved essence versions versions.

Ugly.

This is for an existing character, in the advancement mode. Unless there is a rule I am missing, there is no doubling of essence cost after character creation...

Edit: Never mind, found out what was causing it, a flaw I had taken and forgotten.
Ha ha! Wired Reflexes doesn't work well with "Sensitive System"! Hopefully you remembered before your character woke up dead from Surgery.
Murrdox is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Anacher

Old January 13th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anacher View Post
Found a bug with adding a new skill group to an existing character via advancement.

The karma is spent, but the skills don't show up on the active skills tab, nor the character sheet. It's like they don't exist.
Actually to update that, in the active skills tab it shows the group line, but none of the skills are laid out underneath it. This applies to the stealth group skill. I am unsure about other skill groups. They also do not appear in the overall skill list.
Anacher is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 13th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Anacher - that issue was reported in the 1.11 bug reports thread: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=14240, and I still haven't figured out a way to solve it, I'm sorry to say. It does apply to all skill groups.
Mathias is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Anacher

Old January 13th, 2012, 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Anacher - that issue was reported in the 1.11 bug reports thread: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=14240, and I still haven't figured out a way to solve it, I'm sorry to say. It does apply to all skill groups.
Thanks Mathias. Didn't see it in the list of known bugs.
Anacher is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
raphaelbonelli

Old January 23rd, 2012, 04:15 AM
One of my characters just bought a Linguasoft (Rating 3) to speak Yoruba, one the dialects spoken in Lagos.

But when i add a Custom Language Skill to the linguasoft i just can't give a name to it, and it generates a validation error on Hero Lab. Where i can set a name for a Custom Language Skill added to a Linguasoft Program?
raphaelbonelli is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
nylanfs

Old January 23rd, 2012, 04:45 PM
The only option that I see is naming the linguisoft. But it doesn't seem to add dice to the skill. So it does look like a valid issue.
nylanfs is offline   #10 Reply With Quote