Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Frodie

Old September 16th, 2017, 02:07 PM
I went into Develop/ Supplement Packages, and selected "none". All works fine, but when I tried to equip a gear item I made (adventure kit) with auto-adds (100 rounds of ammo), it gave a list of errors. But when I went back and turned on all the supplement packages, everything was fine.

So is there any work around, or does that source (I think it's - Ultimate Equipment Guide) have to be enabled to use the auto-adds in the editor.

Thanks
Frodie is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old September 16th, 2017, 06:38 PM
If what you are adding is from a secondary source that source must be enabled
Minous is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old September 16th, 2017, 06:46 PM
No, everything was created. So IDK, I was thinking I could just add a tracker and name it ammo. Seemed strange though. IDK.
Frodie is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old September 16th, 2017, 07:08 PM
I am a little confused by what you mean by equipping a kit with auto-adds. Auto adds execute upon purchase, and typically don't include adding the actual pick purchased. Could you explain a bit more?
Aaron is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old September 17th, 2017, 05:12 AM
Yea, everything is original. I was checking the dataset for any errors. So I removed all the settings. It loads fine and that is cool. I was checking a gear item that had some items attached with the auto-adds (all also original), but it throw out a bunch of crazy errors, (user fields errors - there where no user fields, just items).

Anyway, the real crazy thing is I tried it again this morning and it worked fine. lol So I guess it's cool. IDK must have been something weird at that moment, maybe gremlins.
Frodie is offline   #5 Reply With Quote