Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Doug2361

Old October 1st, 2009, 01:56 PM
I purchased AB3 in July, and have just switched to a new PC. AB3 won't let me reassign the license becuase I am within the 120 day limit. I sent a message 2 days ago to the support email but have not gotten a reply (only the canned instant reply). What's the current turn around time for support requests for AB3?

Thanks,

Doug
Doug2361 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Bray549

Old October 3rd, 2009, 05:40 AM
I have the same issue. I e-mailed support on Sept 29th and again today. Someones help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Bray549 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 3rd, 2009, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug2361 View Post
I purchased AB3 in July, and have just switched to a new PC. AB3 won't let me reassign the license becuase I am within the 120 day limit. I sent a message 2 days ago to the support email but have not gotten a reply (only the canned instant reply). What's the current turn around time for support requests for AB3?
If you sent the email to the correct place - support@wolflair.com - you should have received an automated response that confirms receipt of your email. In that response, it tells you that the typical response time is 48-72 hours. If you didn't get the response, then you sent your email to the wrong place and need to re-submit it to the correct address.
rob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 3rd, 2009, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bray549 View Post
I have the same issue. I e-mailed support on Sept 29th and again today. Someones help would be greatly appreciated.
Did you receive the automated response email I describe above? If so, you should have received a reply by now. It's also possible that any reply has been trapped by a spam or other email filter you have in place.

Unfortunately, without an email address for you, I have no way of following up with Nancy to find out whether she actually received your support question and when she sent you a reply. :-(
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Bray549

Old October 4th, 2009, 05:55 AM
Yes I received the following response immediately after I sent both request. I sent the first request on Tuesday the 29th.

Hello,
Thanks for emailing Lone Wolf Development's support email address. Your email has been received and should typically be answered within 2-3 business days. You can also search our support forums for the answer to your question:

my email address is: bray549@cox.net

Last edited by Bray549; October 4th, 2009 at 05:57 AM. Reason: update
Bray549 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 4th, 2009, 10:58 PM
I just sent an inquiry about this to Nan, who handles all the support questions. I should hear back from her tomorrow (Monday) and I'll let you know what she tells me.
rob is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 5th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Nancy says that she got everything sorted out with on Saturday. So I'm not sure why you were reporting that you had received no response on Sunday, but I *think* this is now a closed issue. If it's not, please let us know.
rob is offline   #7 Reply With Quote