Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Illitum

Old April 19th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Hey all, I'd like to use Army builder to build army rosters for my own game that friends and I are designing together.

The problem is that I am finding it very complicated to use the AbCreator as the options are very complicated.

If someone would be willing to help me with a few things there shouldnt be much to program and I would just need a guide with a little bit more of a user-friendly wording...

To make it more understandable, what I am doing is making a naval fantasy game. There are 6 factions, 4 ship sizes and 4 variations for each size.

The ship size deturmines the base stats, 4 sets of base stats to start with, the variant modifies those stats (ie variations for speed, armor, more weapons, elite ships) and then the faction it's self modifies the stats further.

So I would like for when creating an army roster, you click the faction to set the rules. Then a ship size, then a variant, name that ship and save it. Then create another.

If someone could talk me through how I would go about doing this along with setting up points costs. I would be eternally greatful.

I will try and visit here as often as possible to see if I get an answer, but I am more often contactable through msn at illitum(at)live.co.uk

Thank you in advance.
Illitum is offline   #1 Reply With Quote